Sentences with Secret, Sentences about Secret in English
1. Let’s keep this a secret.
2. My brother keeps secrets.
3. Can you guys keep a secret?
4. Hidden nature is secret God.
5. My mom’s a secret Rastafarian.
6. They say that he knows the secret.
7. Patience is the secret to good food.
8. I was aching to tell her the secret.
9. There’s a secret passage on the left.
10. My beauty secret is absolutely no sun.
11. She’s determined to become a secretary.
12. She’s determined to become a secretary.
13. Steve was curious to know Mary’s secret.
14. Self-trust is the first secret of success.
15. I had to part with my competent secretary.
16. Please contact the secretary for knowledge.
17. The secret to film is that it’s an illusion.
18. Please contact the secretary for information.
19. The secret of success is constancy to purpose.
20. The secretary is trying to prepare the report.
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
22. Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
23. Good books don’t give up all their secrets at once.
24. A kiss is a secret which takes the lips for the ear.
25. In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
26. To follow, without halt, one aim: There is the secret of success.
27. The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings.
28. The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.
29. The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows.
30. To keep your secret is wisdom; but to expect others to keep it is folly.
31. It’s not like I’m sitting at home coming up with some secret beauty plan.
32. All the secrets of the world are contained in books. Read at your own risk.
33. The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
34. Ask yourself the secret of your success. Listen to your answer and practice it.
35. Softly, deftly, music shall caress you. Hear it, feel it, Secretly possess you.
36. Ask yourself the secret of your success. Listen to your answer, and practice it.
37. Growing up, my dolls were doctors and on secret missions. I had Barbie Goes Rambo.
38. I find, in being black, a thing of beauty: a joy a strength a secret cup of gladness.
39. Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest.
40. I think a person should have close friends in life with whom she can tell her secrets.
41. In every man’s heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty.
42. Offer them what they secretly want and they of course immediately become panic-stricken.
43. The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.
44. One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.
45. The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.
46. Secretary of State Colin Powell, thank you so much, as always, for joining us this morning.
47. The secret of a good marriage is forgiving your partner for marrying you in the first place.
48. That’s the real secret to job creation – not borrowing and spending more money in Washington.
49. She behaves as if she was beautiful. Most American women do. It is the secret of their charm.
50. Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity
51. Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.
52. People ask what the secret of a happy marriage is. If there is one, it’s ‘don’t talk about it.’
53. I am shocked by the easy attitude of many in the media towards disclosing our Nation’s secrets.
54. Those who find beauty in all of nature will find themselves at one with the secrets of life itself.
55. You and I have a love so secret that not even you know about it. But first, let me introduce myself.
56. Keeping a little ahead of conditions is one of the secrets of business, the trailer seldom goes far.
57. I am neither frustrated nor planning anything other than being the best Secretary of State I could be.
58. The night’s chilly breath tickles up my neck and finds my ear, whispering secrets only the wind knows.
59. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
60. Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever.
61. A great many men’s gratitude is nothing but a secret desire to hook in more valuable kindnesses hereafter.
62. The best entrepreneurs know this: every great business is built around a secret that’s hidden from the outside.
63. How awfully convenient for you, regardless. And for him. He won’t have to worry about you spilling his secrets.
64. The secret of joy in work is contained in one word excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.
65. How awfully convenient for you, regardless. And for him. He won’t have to worry about you spilling his secrets.
66. The secret of flight is this — you have to do it immediately, before your body realizes it is defying the laws.
67. Now I see the secret of making the best person: it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.
68. Perhaps I have become so accustomed to the burden of secrets that I do not notice their weight until I am free of it.
69. The great secret of a successful marriage is to treat all disasters as incidents and none of the incidents as disasters.
70. I thought about how there are two types of secrets: the kind you want to keep in, and the kind you don’t dare to let out.
71. Ultimately, I believe the only secret to a happy marriage is choosing the right person. Life is a series of choices, right?
72. Growing up I always shopped at Victoria’s Secret with my mom and saw Angels like Gisele and Karolina Kurkova in the windows.
73. Secretary of War Stanton used to get out of patience with Lincoln because he was all the time pardoning men who ought to be shot.
74. A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other.
75. No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit.
76. Secretly and bashfully he watches for a YES which allows him to be and which can come to him only from one human person to another.
77. Dad worked his entire career as an aviation technician. Mom was a legal secretary who became a teacher. We lived a simple American life.
78. He was very religious; he believed that he had a secret pact with God which exempted him from doing good in exchange for prayers and piety.
79. I don’t know what the secret to longevity as an actress is. It’s more than talent and beauty. Maybe it’s the audience seeing itself in you.
80. I’m not a T.G.I.F. guy. I get off a plane at 2 o’clock in the morning and I’m looking for my secretary because I want to know what’s going on.
81. There are three secrets to managing. The first secret is have patience. The second is be patient. And the third most important secret is patience.
82. I mean, no one asks beauty secrets of me, or ‘What size do you wear?’ or ‘Who’s your couturier?’ They ask me about really deep things and I love that.
83. It only worked for a little while the morning after I agreed to go with Universal, an article came out in the Hollywood trade papers, and the secret was out.
84. How to gain, how to keep, how to recover happiness is in fact for most men at all times the secret motive of all they do, and of all they are willing to endure.
85. Obscenity, which is ever blasphemy against the divine beauty in life, is a monster for which the corruption of society forever brings forth new food, which it devours in secret.
86. The great secret of doctors, known only to their wives, but still hidden from the public, is that most things get better by themselves most things, in fact, are better in the morning.
87. If you’re lucky enough to have a pretty girl love you and share herself and sleep with you, make that your secret. The best way to spoil love is by talking to too many people about it.
88. My mom’s collard greens. No one else in the world can make them like hers. I’m not just saying that because she’s my mom. She’s got some Mississippi secret. I could seriously eat them every day.
89. We busted a lot of family secrets with this. But to make a long story short, my parents relationship was built heavily on security issues for my Mom, and when my Dad couldn’t provide security, the relationship unraveled.
90. I’m a parent, especially when you’ve had the intense parenting the way I had. It’s all in the bank. It’s all in the great experience bank. Those are your secrets. That’s the stuff that makes your work rich, that’s what you dip into.
91. Do not share the knowledge with which you have been blessed with everyone in general, as you do with some people in particular and know that there are some men in whom Allah, may He he glorified, has placed hidden secrets, which they are forbidden to reveal.
92. I thought to be feminine was to give in to straight culture, or the beauty standard, but in my heart I had a flair for fashion and style. They were passions I kept secret because I didn’t understand I could love clothes and hair and makeup and still like girls.
93. Pastry is different from cooking because you have to consider the chemistry, beauty and flavor. It’s not just sugar and eggs thrown together. I tell my pastry chefs to be in tune for all of this. You have to be challenged by using secret or unusual ingredients.