Sentences with Sea, Sentences about Sea in English
1. Winds from the sea are moist.
2. I gazed at the sea for hours.
3. This sea is too deep to swim.
4. The sea was as smooth as glass.
5. The sea is deepest at this point.
6. This is the deepest sea in the world.
7. If It is windy, the sea becomes dangerous.
8. The sea was very hot yesterday. We enjoyed it very much.
9. Most living creatures in the sea are affected by pollution.
10. I’m still going to go swimming in the sea even if it rains.
11. 81.I’m still going to go swimming in the sea even if it rains.
12. Experts say that giant squid can be a cause of deep sea pollution.
13. When they died, organisms dragged to the bottom of the sea or lake.
14. He who rides the sea of the Nile must have sails woven of patience.
15. You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
16. It is very dangerous to swim in this sea because there are sharks here.
17. Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.
18. But having said that, there’s also a sea change in attitude towards media.
19. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
20. I am all in a sea of wonders. I doubt; I fear; I think strange things, which I dare not confess to my own soul.
21. Experts say that giant squid can be a cause of deep sea pollution. Therefore, it is necessary to take measures quickly.
22. The jellyfish or medus is a sea creature that is freely floating and without a brain, in the Scyphozoa and Cubozoa classes.
23. A library is like an island in the middle of a vast sea of ignorance, particularly if the library is very tall and the surrounding area has been flooded.
24. In a still hot morning, the tide went out and didn’t come back in. This was not a spectacular event. The sea did not roll up like a scroll, like the sky in Revelations. It quietly withdrew.
25. I was shocked by the amount of Welsh people in L.A. We’d go to this British pub to watch the ‘Six Nations’ early in the morning and I remember the first time I walked in it was just a sea of red.
26. One can no more keep the mind from returning to an idea than the sea from returning to a shore. For a sailor, this is called the tide; in the case of the guilty it is called remorse. God stirs up the soul as well as the ocean.
27. When I wrote the song, I had the sea near Bombay in mind. We stayed at a hotel by the sea, and the fishermen come up at five in the morning and they were all chanting. And we went on the beach and we got chased by a mad dog – big as a donkey.
28. There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.