Sentences with Saving, Sentences about Saving in English
1. Thank you for saving us.
2. Leonard, thank you for saving us.
3. I’ll be saving money for a new car.
4. If saving money is wrong, I don’t want to be right!
5. We’re cashing in a billion years of planetary savings bonds and blowing it on assorted bling.
6. This is the patent age of new inventions for killing bodies, and for saving souls. All propagated with the best intentions.
7. Beauty saves. Beauty heals. Beauty motivates. Beauty unites. Beauty returns us to our origins, and here lies the ultimate act of saving, of healing, of overcoming dualism.
8. A system of capitalism presumes sound money, not fiat money manipulated by a central bank. Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts and interest rates that are determined by savings, not credit creation by a central bank.
9. We have a lot to gain through furthering stem cell research, but medical breakthroughs should be fundamentally about saving, not destroying, human life. Therefore, I support stem cell research that does not destroy the embryo.
10. It’s disrespectful to tell the French in the morning that you’re going to reduce the debt, in the evening that you’re not going to make any savings, and the next morning, after thinking about it, that you’re going to spend more.
11. When families save, they can get through emergencies like a bad harvest or a medical emergency. But it’s more than that. They can also plan for the future, gradually saving up for a small business or for their children’s school tuition.
12. We can’t get to the $4 trillion in savings that we need by just cutting the 12 percent of the budget that pays for things like medical research and education funding and food inspectors and the weather service. And we can’t just do it by making seniors pay more for Medicare.
13. If you are worried about job security and do not have an adequate emergency fund (ideally eight months’ worth of living expenses stashed away in a federally insured bank or credit union), you need to focus more on saving money than paying down the balance on your credit cards.
1. To save one’s bacon.
2. You should save some money.
3. A stitch in time saves nine.
4. Make sure you save the receipt.
5. A penny saved is a penny gained.
6. Jenny will not have saved enough money yet.
7. Spare no expense to save money on this one.
8. If I cut across the field, it’ll save time.
9. We will save money in order to buy a new house.
10. I need to save money to buy my son a new computer.
11. Trusting our intuition often saves us from disaster.
12. No alibi will save you from accepting the responsibility.
13. She acted bravely and saved the wounded during the earthquake.
14. The education of women is the best way to save the environment.
15. There were no temples or shrines among us save those of nature.
16. Computers are like bikinis. They save people a lot of guesswork.
17. Mary bought the top hybrid car, which will help her save on gas.
18. Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit.
19. I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble.
20. In the affairs of this world, men are saved not by faith, but by the want of it.
21. It is horrifying that we have to fight our own government to save the environment.
22. A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some.
23. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
24. You don’t have to save the world, but you can be in the world-that’s where the beauty comes from.
25. Yes, peace can and must be won, to save the world from the terrible destruction of World War III.
26. My mom, Irmelin, taught me the value of life. Her own life was saved by my grandmother during World War II.
27. I’m by no means condemning prescription medicine for mental health. I’ve seen it save a lot of people’s lives.
28. Authority, when first detecting chaos at its heels, will entertain the vilest schemes to save its orderly facade.
29. Don’t matter how much money you got, there’s only two kinds of people: there’s saved people and there’s lost people.
30. Lukewarm people don’t really want to be saved from their sin; they want only to be saved from the penalty of their sin.
31. We Slytherins are brave, yes, but not stupid. For instance, given the choice, we will always choose to save our own necks.
32. Mom was the greatest influence of my childhood. She wanted to save me from the vice, lust, and drinking that was all about me.
33. There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking.
34. Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon, and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world.
35. Nothing which is true or beautiful or good makes complete sense in any immediate context of history; therefore we must be saved by faith.
36. I am glad that I paid so little attention to good advice; had I abided by it I might have been saved from some of my most valuable mistakes.
37. I have never been given to envy – save for the envy I feel toward those people who have the ability to make a marriage work and endure happily.
38. How is it more for the glory of God to save man irresistibly, than to save him as a free agent, by such grace as he may either concur or resist?
39. May we be saved from evil thoughts and deed of enemies of world peace who find pleasure in creating havoc and perpetrating all forms of carnage.
40. I’m really proud of myself because I’ve pared my beauty regimen down to a cream blush and berry-tinted lip balm, which has saved me so much time.
41. If time is money, it seems moral to save time, above all one’s own, and such parsimony is excused by consideration for others. One is straight-forward.
42. There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save.
43. You can’t save others from themselves because those who make a perpetual muddle of their lives don’t appreciate your interfering with the drama they’ve created.
44. If we pollute the air, water and soil that keep us alive and well, and destroy the biodiversity that allows natural systems to function, no amount of money will save us.
45. Beauty saves. Beauty heals. Beauty motivates. Beauty unites. Beauty returns us to our origins, and here lies the ultimate act of saving, of healing, of overcoming dualism.
46. What is a normal childhood? We weren’t rich, we were pretty middle-class. My dad survived from job to job with him taking care of so many relatives, he couldn’t save any money.
47. Happy is he who still loves something he loved in the nursery: He has not been broken in two by time he is not two men, but one, and he has saved not only his soul but his life.
48. In giving freedom to the slave, we assure freedom to the free – honorable alike in what we give and what we preserve. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
49. I naturally wanted to be saved, so when I came home I told my mom I wanted to be confirmed. That’s the way I related to it, being raised an Episcopalian. I went to Dallas and got confirmed.
50. I’m receiving 300 to 500 letters every week from people telling me that God used my stories to save their marriage or to introduce them to Christ or to heal a relationship that had been broken.
51. Our forces saved the remnants of the Jewish people of Europe for a new life and a new hope in the reborn land of Israel. Along with all men of good will, I salute the young state and wish it well.
52. During a trip to Iraq last fall, I visited our theater hospital at Balad Air Force Base and witnessed these skilled medical professionals in action and met the brave soldiers whose lives they saved.
53. The Google algorithm was a significant development. I’ve had thank-you emails from people whose lives have been saved by information on a medical website or who have found the love of their life on a dating website.
54. A positive attitude is not going to save you. What it’s going to do is, everyday, between now and the day you die, whether that’s a short time from now or a long time from now, that every day, you’re going to actually live.
55. Let us save what remains: not by vaults and locks which fence them from the public eye and use in consigning them to the waste of time, but by such a multiplication of copies, as shall place them beyond the reach of accident.
56. God blessed me with two unbelievable parents, and I am just like both of them. I have the smile and charisma of my mother and the big heart of my mom, because she wants to save the world and help the world, so I am just like her.
57. I open with a clock striking, to beget an awful attention in the audience – it also marks the time, which is four o clock in the morning, and saves a description of the rising sun, and a great deal about gilding the eastern hemisphere.
58. When families save, they can get through emergencies like a bad harvest or a medical emergency. But it’s more than that. They can also plan for the future, gradually saving up for a small business or for their children’s school tuition.
59. Give your dog or cat respect, patience, understanding and love. And if you just change to one vegetarian day a week, that’s a wonderful step that will save animal lives. It means you have chosen something kind instead of something cruel.
60. My life had become a catastrophe. I had no idea how to turn it around. My band had broken up. I had almost lost my family. My whole life had devolved into a disaster. I believe that the police officer who stopped me at three a.m. that morning saved my life.
61. I saw ‘Taxi Driver,’ and ‘Taxi Driver’ kind of saved my life. The scene where Robert De Niro is looking at himself in the mirror saying, ‘You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? Who the hell else are you talkin’ to?’ That’s the scene that changed my life by changing my attitude about acting.
62. My mother, she had a very good attitude toward money. I’m very grateful for the fact that we had to learn to save. I used to get like 50 pence a week, and I’d save it for like five months. And then I’d spend it on Christmas presents. I’d save up like eight pounds. It’s nothing, but we did that.