Sentences with Sandwich, Sentences about Sandwich in English
1. Gerard was so hungry that for lunch he consumed three sandwiches and a quart of milk.
2. I need to eat before a workout. If I exercise in the morning, I’ll have a little oatmeal, cereal, or a hard-boiled egg with toast. If I go in the afternoon, I’ll eat a turkey sandwich with cheese for lunch.
3. When I was 11 my friend’s mom made a peanut butter sandwich. I ate the sandwich and was like, ‘I’m never eating anything else again.’ And I still eat peanut butter every day. I would put peanut butter on a steak.
4. I lived at home and I cycled every morning to the railway station to travel by train to Johannesburg followed by a walk to the University, carrying sandwiches for my lunch and returning in the evening the same way.
5. I’m from Manchester, Mass., so it was lobster, lobster and more lobster! Also, lots of fish that we caught in the summers, clam chowder and roast beef sandwiches. But my mom was pretty healthy we had a lot of chicken and broccoli and rice as well.
6. It means a lot in my business and its a wonderful feeling to be recognized for what you have done over a lifetime, but I didn’t go crazy. I still eat my cereal in the morning, have a sandwich in the afternoon, go to bed at night. You know, nothing really different.