Sentences with Said, Sentences about Said in English
1. I said get down!
2. Steve said softly.
3. You’ve said enough.
4. He said yes and left.
5. The plump woman said.
6. Easier said than done.
7. I forgot who said that.
8. I take back what I said.
9. Alex forgot who said it.
10. I said drop your weapon!
11. You repeated what I said.
12. I said don’t bother here.
13. What he said is something.
14. Samuel said Mary was here.
15. I said I would do my best.
16. Why has she said like that?
17. “But yes,” he said wearily.
18. Samuel said you were witty.
19. What he said might be true.
20. I shouldn’t have said that.
21. Make a note of what I said.
22. Least said, soonest mended.
23. I meant what I said before.
24. She said, “I am very happy”.
25. Have I said something wrong?
26. You said you were concerned.
27. He said I shouldn’t be here.
28. But don’t forget what I said!
29. Do you remember what you said?
30. Frank said I have no appetite.
31. Who said we were going to die?
32. I wish you’d said that before.
33. Samuel said, “I’ll do my best”.
34. Samuel said, “I’ll do my best”.
35. She said that its name is Boby.
36. She said that it might be true.
37. He said it’s not fair and left.
38. Don’t blame us,” said my mother.
39. He said let’s go to dinner later.
40. I should never have said anything.
41. What Alex said is absolutely true.
42. What he said was by no means true.
43. The students said yes all at once.
44. Lottie said with an abashed smile.
45. Steve apologized for what he said.
46. Well done is better than well said.
47. Sorry, I didn’t hear what you said.
48. The emperor came to him and said ok.
49. Do you remember what you said to me?
50. He said that he would buy any bread.
51. Frank said he didn’t mean to hit me.
52. I could not have said it any better.
53. He said he had trusted her very much.
54. Mark admitted what he said was wrong.
55. What Alex said was besides the point.
56. Some said his raid was an act of war.
57. The teacher said “Give me your phone”.
58. I’ve said my patience is not infinite.
59. It is said that truth always triumphs.
60. The policeman said “Stop right there!”
61. Nobody has ever said that to me before.
62. ”Come here quickly,” he said, frowning.
63. I cannot figure out why they said that.
64. The child said my toilet came and peed.
65. “Come here quickly,” he said, frowning.
66. Look your best – who said love is blind?
67. “I’m in love with you,” he said quietly.
68. She said that her friend’s name was Sam.
69. Oh no.” I said panic rising in my chest.”
70. “Okayyyyy,” Isabelle said in a low voice.
71. My mom said let’s go to the market later.
72. Steve had said nothing during the debate.
73. “We’ll watch TV together later,” she said.
74. ”We’ll watch TV together later,” she said.
75. I didn’t take in much of the teacher said.
76. The boy said I agree with you and stood up.
77. Samuel said that he didn’t mean to be late.
78. She suddenly came to me and said I love you.
79. She may have heard everything you just said.
80. Alex said, “I am going to my friend’s party.”
81. Words empty as the wind are best left unsaid.