Sentences with Role, Sentences about Role in English
1. Steve needs a male role model.
2. And to this day, my Mom is my role model.
3. Alex believes in traditional gender roles.
4. I think that China will play an active role.
5. George has an immense role in our organization.
6. There is nothing I love more than my role as a mom.
7. There is a role and function for beauty in our time.
8. You do not know your impact on her. Her role model is you.
9. A woman must combine the role of mother, wife and politician.
10. You do not know your influence on her. Her role model is you.
11. My mom is very confident and she was always a role model of mine.
12. Generally, the words “any” and “no” have a crucial role in that mistake.
13. Of all the roles I’ve played, none has been as fulfilling as being a mother.
14. Time plays a role in almost every decision. And some decisions define your attitude about time.
15. I know as an actor there is a certain liberation auditioning for a role that has no beauty requirements.
16. I hope to find the roles that are age appropriate but not yearning to be younger, or parenting ad nauseam.
17. I think whether you’re having setbacks or not, the role of a leader is to always display a winning attitude.
18. My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
19. No matter what he does, every person on earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn’t know it.
20. Sinn Fein has demonstrated the ability to play a leadership role as part of a popular movement towards peace, equality and justice.
21. Often, the roles I’m offered in England are melancholic women who are filled with regret for the past, regret for their fading beauty.
22. The artist is not responsible to any one. His social role is asocial… his only responsibility consists in an attitude to the work he does.
23. I don’t want to be perfect, but I do want to be a role model. My mom always tells me that imperfections equal beauty. All of us are imperfect.
24. Well physically preparing for the role, definitely and then continuing to stay physically fit throughout filming, getting up, 4.00 4.30 in the morning.
25. My mother and stepfather were married 43 years, so I have watched a long marriage. I feel like I had a very good role model for that. And, you know, it’s just a number.
26. As parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts we need to start getting out into nature with the young people in our lives. Families play a key role in getting kids outside.
27. But the fact is, I’m not work-identified. I’m not a lawyer or a writer. I’m a mom, and I’m a woman, and that’s the kind of people I want to see in books in the starring role.
28. My main aim has always been to do good quality films with roles that have some substance. With Power and Beauty there were loads of things that I liked about the movie, which made me opt for it.
29. My mom died of cancer when I was really young. I’m not someone who tries to work out their own stuff with a role, but I think that happened despite my best efforts to keep myself separate from it.
30. There does not seem to be that collegiality I referred to, there seems to be much more of a them versus us attitude, rather than we all have a role to play in this process so let’s get on with it.
31. As Americans, we don’t see the role of government as guaranteeing outcomes, but allowing free men and women to flourish based on their own vision, their hard work and their personal responsibility.
32. Now people all across America are starting to believe in America again. We are coming back, back to the heights of greatness, back to America’s proud role as a temple of justice and a champion of peace.
33. I’ve had to adapt my wardrobe to my various roles, both at the office, as a mom, and for television. When I shop for the season I look for pieces that will suit every facet of my daily life, not just one single occasion.
34. I don’t know that I have any role models now that are fixed. Definitely my mom – she’s the coolest. She’s worked really hard her whole life and I just think she’s got a great attitude. Moms just know so much it’s so silly.
35. I’ve always been an animal lover. I’ve grown up with dogs my whole life. I think that is what helped me get the role on ‘Lassie’, I was comfortable around the dog, where many of the kids were afraid or intimidated by Lassie.
36. Writing and singing does give me some kind of release from the demons of my past, it is a therapy of sorts, but to be honest, my marriage played a more important role in the acceptance of myself than performance has ever done.
37. When I was going on auditions, it was nerve-racking. I’d always say to my mom that it would be awesome if I could get a series. When Modern Family came along, I said, ‘You know what, Mom? I believe I’m going to get this role.’
38. The attitude of the actor is his interpretation of what he reads, and the written word is what creates the role in the actor’s mind, and I guess in reading the things that were given to me, I reacted as you guys saw me, you know.
39. People are craving this great progress in electronics, going after computers, the Internet, etc. It’s a giant progress technologically. But they must have a balance of soul, a balance for human beauty. That means art has an important role.
40. In individual industries where female labour pays an important role, any movement advocating better wages, shorter working hours, etc., would not be doomed from the start because of the attitude of those women workers who are not organized.
41. My dream role would probably be a psycho killer, because the whole thing I love about movies is that you get to do things you could never do in real life, and that would be my way of vicariously experiencing being a psycho killer. Also, it’s incredibly romantic.
42. Most of the time it’s the role. Sometimes it’s the story and sometimes it just the paycheck. It’s the little movies that come out as stories or the fact that I have work to go out, you know what I’m saying, you can only be out so long without work, you start getting antsy.
43. Well you know, I think a lot of us in marriage know that you play different roles at different times. And Mitt can get very intense, and I can have the ability to kind of talk him off the rails sometimes and say, ‘Hey let’s look at what is really important and let’s do that now.’