Sentences with Retain, Sentences about Retain in English
1. A lesson taught with humor is a lesson retained.
2. In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.
3. It seems that you have managed to retain this even though you are authority.
4. Study without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in.
5. If you retain nothing else, always remember the most important rule of beauty, which is: who cares?
6. It is an interesting question how far men would retain their relative rank if they were divested of their clothes.
7. I think it’s important for people who love music to retain physical CDs or even vinyl, because it sounds so great and so much warmer than music over the internet.
8. Always retain the ability to walk away, without sentimentality, from a situation that felt unmanageable. That was a basic rule of survival. Don’t lift a finger for a lost cause.
9. The dull mind, once arriving at an inference that flatters the desire, is rarely able to retain the impression that the notion from which the inference started was purely problematic.
10. I think it’s best if there’s an amendment that goes on the ballot where the people can weigh in. Every time this issue has gone on the ballot, the people have voted to retain the traditional definition of marriage as recently as California in 2008.