Sentences with Resolve, Sentences about Resolve in English
1. Violence and arms can never resolve the problems of men.
2. If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why.
3. He could melt glaciers with that smile. End wars. Resolve the national debt crisis.
4. Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it.
5. We are telling the American people to have patience, courage, resolve and determination.
6. The best way to resolve any problem in the human world is for all sides to sit down and talk.
7. I have only begun to learn content and peace of mind since I have resolved at all risks to do this.
8. We know that dictators are quick to choose aggression, while free nations strive to resolve differences in peace.
9. Diplomacy in general does not resolve conflicts. Wars end not due to peace processes, but due to one side giving up.
10. There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; theres only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.
11. What lingers from the parent’s individual past, unresolved or incomplete, often becomes part of her or his irrational parenting.
12. Resolved, that the women of this nation in 1876, have greater cause for discontent, rebellion and revolution than the men of 1776.
13. Let us resolve to be masters, not the victims, of our history, controlling our own destiny without giving way to blind suspicions and emotions.
14. Divorce lawyers stoke anger and fear in their clients, knowing that as long as the conflicts remain unresolved the revenue stream will keep flowing.
15. The happy and efficient people in this world are those who accept trouble as a normal detail of human life and resolve to capitalize it when it comes along.
16. I am only resolved to act in that manner, which will, in my own opinion, constitute my happiness, without reference to you, or to any person so wholly unconnected with me.
17. I have resolved on an enterprise that has no precedent and will have no imitator. I want to set before my fellow human beings a man in every way true to nature and that man will be myself.
18. Most of the approaches to peace between Israel and the Palestinians, have been directed at trying to resolve the most complex problems, like refugees and Jerusalem, which is akin to building the pyramid from the top down.
19. Of all our dreams today there is none more important – or so hard to realise – than that of peace in the world. May we never lose our faith in it or our resolve to do everything that can be done to convert it one day into reality.
20. I would like it to be known that I have decided not to marry Group Capt. Peter Townsend. Mindful of the church’s teaching that Christian marriage is indissoluble, and conscious of my duty to the Commonwealth, I have resolved to put these considerations before any others.