Sentences with Related, Sentences about Related in English
1. Then I discovered that being related is no guarantee of love!
2. The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
3. The place of chess in the society is closely related to the attitude of young people towards our game.
4. For me art and chess are closely related, both are forms in which the self finds beauty and expression.
5. When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
6. Fear has no brains; it is an idiot. The dismal witness that it bears and the cowardly counsel that it whispers are unrelated.
7. Well, my mom is single and we’ve both been single at the same time over the last ten years, so I really related to the bond between my character and Diane’s.
8. It remains to consider what attitude thoughtful men and Christian believers should take respecting them, and how they stand related to beliefs of another order.
9. Of course, to have money is just great because you can do what you think is important to you. I always was a rich person because money’s not related to happiness.
10. I naturally wanted to be saved, so when I came home I told my mom I wanted to be confirmed. That’s the way I related to it, being raised an Episcopalian. I went to Dallas and got confirmed.
11. It really boils down to this: that all life is interrelated. We are all caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tired into a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one destiny, affects all indirectly.
12. Everyone related to me in my circle was from church: church friends, church school, church activities. All my friends weren’t allowed to watch MTV or go to PG-13 movies or listen to the radio, so I didn’t really know anything different. That’s how I was raised.
13. No Congress ever has seen fit to amend the Constitution to address any issue related to marriage. No Constitutional Amendment was needed to ban polygamy or bigamy, nor was a Constitutional Amendment needed to set a uniform age of majority to ban child marriages.