Sentences with Refer, Sentences about Refer in English
1. Alex was one of the referees.
2. The “alkaline” in alkaline water refers to its pH level.
3. Personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference.
4. Agile learning generally refers to the transfer of agile methods of project work.
5. Human nature refers to what is in people but which they cannot study or work at achieving.
6. Weather is weather events that refer to rain, sun, snow, and other daily atmospheric changes.
7. The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living.
8. I find it disturbing that the media keeps referring to my marriage, since I got divorced in 1979. But the media never wants to let me forget.
9. No matter how calmly you try to referee, parenting will eventually produce bizarre behavior, and I’m not talking about the kids. Their behavior is always normal.
10. The use and threat of force, when world peace is not in danger, are no longer valid frames of reference for achieving the ends sought today by sovereign nations.
11. Business-to-consumer marketing, or B2C marketing, refers to the tactics and strategies in which a company promotes its products and services to individual people.
12. Housing, or more generally, living spaces, refers to the construction and assigned usage of houses or buildings individually or collectively, for the purpose of shelter.
13. I am only resolved to act in that manner, which will, in my own opinion, constitute my happiness, without reference to you, or to any person so wholly unconnected with me.
14. There does not seem to be that collegiality I referred to, there seems to be much more of a them versus us attitude, rather than we all have a role to play in this process so let’s get on with it.
15. In 1963 and later papers, I pointed out that the special market characteristics of medical care and medical insurance could be explained by reference to differences in information among the parties involved.
16. I do support a sex-positive attitude for young people. Use condoms, that’s important. I love the idea that promiscuity can be healthy but it’s got some dodgy crevasses. Ooh, that’s a bad reference! But it’s got some dangerous cavities there. You know what I’m saying.
17. Clearly, if it is sensible to hold a referendum on independence, it is crucial that we have one on marriage. It is the only way the country can move forward on this issue. Let all those who have a view on this subject place their trust in the Scottish people and let Scotland decide.