Sentences with Rate, Sentences about Rate in English
1. The rate of inflation is slowing down.
2. Interest rates and inflation were high.
3. That is a good news, your rates increased in May.
4. The success rate of the class was lower than last year.
5. My beloved Mom and Pop always rated tops with each other, and that’s the way it will always be.
6. But at any rate, the point is that God is what nobody admits to being, and everybody really is.
7. I have no qualms about saying I am more confident in the medical treatment in America. The breast cancer survival rate is 20 per cent higher than in the UK.
8. Men do not understand books until they have a certain amount of life, or at any rate no man understands a deep book, until he has seen and lived at least part of its contents.
9. Legislation to create a new 10 percent tax bracket, reduce the marriage penalty, cut the tax rate on dividends and capital gains, and increase the child tax credit have been essential elements in this economic expansion.
10. A system of capitalism presumes sound money, not fiat money manipulated by a central bank. Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts and interest rates that are determined by savings, not credit creation by a central bank.
11. President Obama likes to talk about the Buffett Rule. Well, here’s a Buffett Rule that all Americans should be able to support: mom and pop businesses should not pay a higher tax rate than Fortune 500 corporations like Warren Buffett’s.
12. If we became students of Malcolm X, we would not have young black men out there killing each other like they’re killing each other now. Young black men would not be impregnating young black women at the rate going on now. We’d not have the drugs we have now, or the alcoholism.
13. I think Hispanic community – the values that resonate in our community are fundamentally conservative. They are faith, family and patriotism. Do you know the rate of military enlistment among Hispanics is higher than any demographic in this country? And they are also hard work and responsibility.