Sentences with Rare, Sentences about Rare in English
1. Beauty such as hers is rare.
2. My children rarely watch TV.
3. I like my steak medium rare.
4. My sister rarely wears a hat.
5. They rarely do their homework.
6. I’ve rarely seen Alex so quiet.
7. Painters such as Picasso are rare.
8. Could you rarely water the flowers?
9. I like my steak cooked medium rare.
10. Patience is a rare virtue these days.
11. Peace is rarely denied to the peaceful.
12. Don’t forget, this is a very rare case.
13. In youth and beauty, wisdom is but rare!
14. The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
15. Truth is so rare, it is delightful to tell it.
16. Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare.
17. Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
18. The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.
19. Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.
20. I’ve rarely seen video screens used well in a music concert.
21. However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship.
22. Love is rarer than genius itself. And friendship is rarer than love.
23. Beauty is one of the rare things which does not lead to doubt of God.
24. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
25. Genuine love is rarely an emotional space where needs are instantly gratified.
26. Each contact with a human being is so rare, so precious, one should preserve it.
27. Friendship without self-interest is one of the rare and beautiful things of life.
28. Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.
29. I usually make up my mind about a man in ten seconds, and I very rarely change it.
30. Perfect health, like perfect beauty, is a rare thing and so, it seems, is perfect disease.
31. If you love someone but rarely make yourself available to him or her, that is not true love.
32. In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
33. It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.
34. Everyone has talent. What’s rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.
35. The attempt to combine wisdom and power has only rarely been successful and then only for a short while.
36. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
37. Those who can win a war well can rarely make a good peace and those who could make a good peace would never have won the war.
38. You’re arguing that the fragile, rare thing is beautiful simply because it is fragile and rare. But that’s a lie, and you know it.
39. There are rare people who will fuel the fire inside of you, who will awaken a dormant passion, who will push you and better you. She alone is my rarity.
40. Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the most. Of everything.
41. To understand a difficult topic like Iraq takes patience and care. Unfortunately, you rarely hear a patient, careful or thoughtful discussion of intelligence these days.
42. There is nothing that special to see when looking at me. I’m a painter who paints day in day out, from morning till evening – figure pictures and landscapes, more rarely portraits.
43. The dull mind, once arriving at an inference that flatters the desire, is rarely able to retain the impression that the notion from which the inference started was purely problematic.
44. Our observation of nature must be diligent, our reflection profound, and our experiments exact. We rarely see these three means combined and for this reason, creative geniuses are not common.
45. Rich men’s houses are seldom beautiful, rarely comfortable, and never original. It is a constant source of surprise to people of moderate means to observe how little a big fortune contributes to Beauty.
46. When I was born in 1970 with a rare genetic disorder called spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita (SED), medical science wasn’t what it is today and my mum and dad were treated terribly by the medical profession.
47. I was born and raised in the high desert of Nevada in a tiny town called Searchlight. My dad was a hard rock miner. My mom took in wash. I grew up around people of strong values – even if they rarely talked about them.
48. I had really great parents who always gave me lots of opportunity for choice, but I didn’t always realize how rare that was for a girl for them to say, ‘You can be a mom or have a career or do both or do something we haven’t thought of yet.’
49. Human beings are accustomed to think of intellect as the power of having and controlling ideas and of ability to learn as synonymous with ability to have ideas. But learning by having ideas is really one of the rare and isolated events in nature.
50. The repose of sleep refreshes only the body. It rarely sets the soul at rest. The repose of the night does not belong to us. It is not the possession of our being. Sleep opens within us an inn for phantoms. In the morning we must sweep out the shadows.
51. That was my first lesson from Ben-Gurion. Then I saw him making peace, and I saw him making war. He mobilized me before the war. The man was a very rare combination between a real intellectual and a born leader. There is a contradiction between the two.
52. It’s a miracle to be an actor and to know that you have a job to go to a year from now is a rare thing, so I think peace of mind and financial stability come with that. Hopefully I’m a little wiser and have a little more perspective in my life than I did then.
53. But every great scripture, whether Hebrew, Indian, Persian, or Chinese, apart from its religious value will be found to have some rare and special beauty of its own and in this respect the original Bible stands very high as a monument of sublime poetry and of artistic prose.
54. I don’t mind traveling that much when I can go somewhere and stay there for a while, but touring is different. You rarely see anything. You get there early in the morning and you’re resting all day, and you go in and do a sound check, and you do the show, and then bam you’re gone.