Sentences with Quarter, Sentences about Quarter in English
1. It’s a quarter past five.
2. Why don’t you return to your quarters?
3. You have got a date at a quarter to six.
4. My dad’s half-Lebanese, my mom is full Lebanese. I’m three-quarters Lebanese. Irish-Lebanese.
5. Fog or smoke are considered dense when the visibility is lowered to a quarter of a mile or less.
6. Three-quarters of the sicknesses of intelligent people come from their intelligence. They need at least a doctor who can understand this sickness.
7. With reasonable men, I will reason with humane men I will plead but to tyrants I will give no quarter, nor waste arguments where they will certainly be lost.
8. When a beggar asks us for a quarter, our instinct is to say that the State has already confiscated our quarter for his benefit, and he should go to the State about it.
9. But, my dear sirs, when peace does come, you may call on me for any thing. Then will I share with you the last cracker, and watch with you to shield your homes and families against danger from every quarter.