Sentences with Promote, Sentences about Promote
1. Alex’s lack of technical knowledge kept him from being promoted.
2. Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.
3. Everybody know, I don’t do no promoting. I don’t ever have to promote nothing, that’s the beauty of Lil Wayne.
4. Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another.
5. In addition, I’ll be attending women’s health expos and medical conferences with the goal to promote dialogue between women and their health-care providers.
6. Business-to-consumer marketing, or B2C marketing, refers to the tactics and strategies in which a company promotes its products and services to individual people.
7. I would like to promote the concept of a partnership of insurance companies, physicians and hospitals in deploying a basic framework for an electronic medical records system that is affordable.
8. The way a woman carries herself and the way she dresses ought to promote the following types of words: modesty, discretion, wisdom, beauty, elegance and refinement, but not sensuality, luxury, extravagance.
9. I like to believe that people in the long run are going to do more to promote peace than our governments. Indeed, I think that people want peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them have it.
10. A time will come when a politician who has willfully made war and promoted international dissension will be as sure of the dock and much surer of the noose than a private homicide. It is not reasonable that those who gamble with men’s lives should not stake their own.
11. Instead of giving money to found colleges to promote learning, why don’t they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as good as the Prohibition one did, why, in five years we would have the smartest race of people on earth.