Sentences with Procedure, Sentences about Procedure in English
1. Doctors coin money when they do procedures but family medicine doesn’t have any procedures.
2. Informed consent is required for every invasive medical procedure, from getting your ears pierced to having an abortion.
3. Abortion is inherently different from other medical procedures because no other procedure involves the purposeful termination of a potential life.
4. I unfortunately had a lot of medical procedures throughout my life, so I decided to paint all of my surgeries as a way to heal and as a way to grow.
5. The technology used to detect if vehicles are carrying radioactive material is so sensitive it can tell if a person recently received radiation as part of a medical procedure.
6. Procedures outside the stadiums and in the parking areas still need to be optimized, for example so that emergency medical services can leave the grounds on their way to the hospital faster.
7. Over the years my mother’s steadfast faith in God has inspired me, particularly when I had to perform extremely difficult surgical procedures or when I found myself faced with my own medical scare.