Sentences with Powerful, Sentences about Powerful in English
1. The boy has powerful arms.
2. Truth is powerful and it prevails.
3. Moral leadership is more powerful than any weapon.
4. They are very powerful. Nevertheless, we beat them.
5. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.
6. Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power.
7. The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be.
8. More powerful than the will to win is the courage to begin.
9. Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.
10. I can inspire people on how to use money, how to get economically powerful.
11. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
12. We are powerful enough to radically reshape Earth’s climate and biodiversity.
13. Hope is a powerful thing. Some say it’s a different breed of magic altogether.
14. Libraries were full of ideas-perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.
15. To listen well is as powerful a means of communication and influence as to talk well.
16. He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.
17. But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful!
18. Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.
19. Caste is insidious and therefore powerful because it is not hatred, it is not necessarily personal.
20. Every decent con man knows that the simplest truth is more powerful than even the most elaborate lie.
21. When I look up and see a star, I know my mom is there. She’s with me all the time. It’s a powerful connection.
22. Sex is a doorway to something so powerful and mystical, but movies usually depict it in a completely flat way.
23. Beauty can make you powerful in a way that isn’t good for you. Being OK is better for the person I have become.
24. Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.
25. The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace.
26. Money is such an amazing teacher: What you choose to do with your money shows whether you are truly powerful or powerless.
27. When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.
28. Hope is a powerful thing. Some say it’s a different breed of magic altogether. Elusive, difficult to hold on to. But not much is needed.
29. Man is not the creature of circumstances, circumstances are the creatures of men. We are free agents, and man is more powerful than matter.
30. The forces that are driving mankind toward unity and peace are deep-seated and powerful. They are material and natural, as well as moral and intellectual.
31. The life of a man, no matter how humble, no matter how powerful can be condensed to a single moment … the moment he has found the woman he will love for life.
32. It was stumbling on to really the bible of the blues, you know, and a very powerful drug to be introduced to us and I absorbed it totally, and it changed my complete outlook on music.
33. The vote is the most powerful instrument ever devised by man for breaking down injustice and destroying the terrible walls which imprison men because they are different from other men.
34. Nearly all the powerful people of this age are unbelievers, the best of them in doubt and misery, the most in plodding hesitation, doing as well as they can, what practical work lies at hand.
35. ‘Peace Train’ is a song I wrote, the message of which continues to breeze thunderously through the hearts of millions. There is a powerful need for people to feel that gust of hope rise up again.
36. The principle that human nature, in its psychological aspects, is nothing more than a product of history and given social relations removes all barriers to coercion and manipulation by the powerful.
37. If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War.