Sentences with Pipe, Sentences about Pipe in English
1. Their water pipes burst.
2. No longer pipe, no longer dance.
3. The pipe burst due to great pressure.
4. He dances well to whom fortune pipes.
5. The dudeen – a short-stemmed clay pipe – is found in Irish folk tales.
6. I have a big problem with piped music. I like either silence or to listen to it properly.
7. Women thrive on novelty and are easy meat for the commerce of fashion. Men prefer old pipes and torn jackets.
8. The business of peace requires more than showing up with paint brushes, foodstuffs and an oil pipeline or two.
9. No matter how carefully you plan your goals they will never be more that pipe dreams unless you pursue them with gusto.
10. The rain, which had continued yesterday and last night, ceased this morning. We then proceeded, and after passing two small islands about ten miles further, stopped for the night at Piper’s landing, opposite another island.