Sentences with Person, Sentences about Person in English
1. You are a bad person.
2. He is such a kind person!
3. Like you’re a big person!
4. She wasn’t a kind person.
5. He’s a very gentle person.
6. I am not a morning person.
7. She is a very timid person.
8. He is an aggressive person.
9. Who is the person in charge?
10. My father is a quiet person.
11. Such a person is seldom dull.
12. Be happy when a person leaves.
13. I met a very beautiful person.
14. I met a homeless person in NY.
15. She is a very delicate person.
16. Mary is a hard-working person.
17. Alex is a very sensible person.
18. I’m not really a morning person.
19. How much is the tour per person?
20. His father is a very good person.
21. I have never seen a famous person.
22. A person is either male or female.
23. My father is a very strong person.
24. My father has a strong personality.
25. She is by nature a generous person.
26. I feel as if I were another person.
27. I’ve never seen that person before.
28. My father is a very stubborn person.
29. Opinions vary from person to person.
30. All my movies are achingly personal.
31. Who was that person behind your car?
32. I can speak from personal experience.
33. I don’t think he is a reliable person.
34. Yeah, I’m not really a morning person.
35. She has a very interesting personality.
36. My uncle had a very strong personality.
37. Alex’s mother is a very arrogant person.
38. 9.Never forget the person who loves you.
39. Personal liberty is diminishing nowadays.
40. The tongue of idle persons is never idle.
41. 90.There was not a single person outside.
42. My math teacher is a very strange person.
43. 68.Never forget the person who values you.
44. Only a mediocre person is always at his best.
45. Why did you become such an aggressive person?
46. They owe a debt of gratitude to the personal.
47. You are the most important person in my life.
48. A blind person‘s hearing is often very acute.
49. Marriage gives you a new respect for a person.
50. She can do whatever she wants as a free person.
51. That man is not the person you are looking for.
52. Everyone admits that he is a very smart person.
53. I believe that every person is born with talent.
54. Everyone admits that he is a very clever person.
55. Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
56. I am the happiest person in the world right now.
57. The passage of time tends to do that to a person.
58. My grandfather was a very modest and kind person.
59. My different personalities leave me in peace now.
60. My grandfather was a very humble and kind person.
61. Personally, I don’t like inherently happy people.
62. You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.
63. How do you manage to be such a boring person Jane?
64. 79.That man is not the person you are looking for.
65. A sensible person wouldn’t speak to you like that.
66. Be sure to fill out the registration form in person.
67. Alex is a very funny person. Kids love it very much.
68. Everyone admits that he is a very intelligent person.
69. I think Alex is a very strong and intelligent person.
70. There are different ways for a person to be dominant.
71. This is my neighbor Richard, he is a very kind person.
72. The man who is performing today is a well-known person.
73. Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.
74. You need to show a genuine interest in the other person.
75. There is no personal achievement in being born beautiful.
76. Difficulties are things that show a person what they are.
77. You are a very strong and stubborn person. Never give up.
78. He’s not the kind of person who always criticizes others.
79. A person starts to live when he can live outside himself.
80. You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.
81. Beauty is temporary, but being a good person is permanent.
82. She is a very rich person but she has a very modest house.
83. In passive sentences, the actual person is not a priority.
84. You are the only person on Earth who can use your ability.
85. A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
86. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
87. Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.
88. Yes, well. The passage of time tends to do that to a person.
89. All the children in the classroom had diverse personalities.
90. What is most important in life differs from person to person.
91. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.
92. You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.
93. In person, if possible, Anubis was even more drop-dead gorgeous.
94. You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older.
95. The man who is performing today is a well-known and smart person.
96. The one who always loses, is the only person who gets the reward.
97. Don’t go on discussing what a good person should be. Just be one.
98. When you say no one can come, sometimes a person comes into view.
99. A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.
100. To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.
101. You really have to be a morning person if you want to be a teacher.
102. What a stupid attitude we have in this country to personal stories.
103. I’m unclear on the definition of person the courts have been using.
104. My father is a very punctual person. He is never late for a meeting.
105. I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it?
106. Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.
107. He is a very successful person, but his self-confidence is quite low.
108. I think what he did as the richest person in the world is very wrong.
109. My uncle is a very famous person and broadcasts on an important radio.
110. All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within.
111. What you must understand about me is that I’m a deeply unhappy person.
112. A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.
113. He consorted with prostitutes and poets…and with persons even worse.
114. So long as a person is capable of self-renewal they are a living being.
115. The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself.
116. Who said you were ugly? You are a very beautiful and intelligent person.
117. Personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference.
118. To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.
119. 136.He is a very successful person, but his self-confidence is quite low.
120. My mother was a personal friend of God’s. They had ongoing conversations.
121. I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me.
122. The worst bankrupt in the world is the person who has lost his enthusiasm.
123. Every friendship is different because everyone’s personality is different.
124. I was bringing my attitude as a regular person ’cause this is my attitude.
125. I’ve always been a person with patience, and I don’t like to force things.
126. To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.
127. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.
128. You’re always the person you were when you were born, she says impatiently.
129. What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself.
130. All the great performers I have worked with are fueled by a personal dream.
131. As we grow as unique persons, we learn to respect the uniqueness of others.
132. The best effort of a fine person is felt after we have left their presence.
133. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person‘s conscience.
134. You may be a very smart person, but this behavior you do is not good at all.
135. A young person learns his dreams, whereas an adult never pursues his dreams.
136. All the great performers I have worked with are fuelled by a personal dream.
137. No person connected with me by blood or marriage will be appointed to office.
138. Throughout my life, my mom has been the person that I’ve always looked up to.
139. You may be a very clever person, but this behavior you do is not good at all.
140. I’ve never understood what the upside of marriage would be for me personally.
141. I can’t think of one person I’ve ever met who didn’t like some type of music.
142. Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people we personally dislike.
143. When you pray for anyone you tend to modify your personal attitude toward him.
144. The most pathetic person in the world is some one who has sight but no vision.
145. My marriage to my husband, Bart Conner in 1996 is my proudest personal moment.
146. 80.A young person learns his dreams, whereas an adult never pursues his dreams.
147. No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow.
148. The only person who never makes mistakes is the person who never does anything.
149. No one has a finer command of language than the person who keeps his mouth shut.
150. We apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person.
151. Can a person steal happiness? Or is just another internal, infernal human trick?
152. No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
153. A person is, among all else, a material thing, easily torn and not easily mended.
154. I’m not a religious person. My mom was of Jewish blood and my dad was Protestant.
155. You may be a very intelligent person, but this behavior you do is not good at all.
156. Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.
157. No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.
158. You can’t study comedy it’s within you. It’s a personality. My humor is an attitude.
159. I hold that a strongly marked personality can influence descendants for generations.
160. I really admire a woman for her intelligence, her personality. Beauty is not enough.
161. Cities were always like people, showing their varying personalities to the traveler.
162. There is nothing happens to any person but what was in his power to go through with.
163. A person is wise if he listens to millions of advice and doesn’t implement any of it.
164. I think a person should have close friends in life with whom she can tell her secrets.
165. I would have been sure to research my own jam preferences before impersonating myself.
166. All the things you want from the target person should be written in a close paragraph.
167. Two persons cannot long be friends if they cannot forgive each other’s little failings.
168. I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best.
169. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
170. I’m not an especially highbrow person, but I have always loved small, quirky, edgy movies.
171. When a man or woman is truly honest, it is virtually impossible to insult them personally.
172. Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.
173. Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.
174. A single conversation across the table with a wise person is worth a months study of books.
175. What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
176. I’m not an specifically highbrow person, but I have always loved small, quirky, edgy movies.
177. There’s something to be said about a slightly plump person—you have just enough of too much.
178. An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
179. Recipes are just descriptions of one person’s take on one moment in time. They’re not rules.
180. Getting into music has changed my personality and way of doing things. I’m far more open now.
181. The most truly generous persons are those who give silently without hope of praise or reward.
182. The moment you realize the ghost of your ancestors stood between you and the person you loved.
183. Personality is more important than beauty, but imagination is more important than both of them.
184. Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime, and too sleepy to worry at night.
185. For me, being tall was very positive because I thought my mom was the most beautiful person ever.
186. Each experience I go through – marriage, my public life, my personal life – I’m learning as I go.
187. I’m a very analytical person, a somewhat introspective person that’s the nature of the work I do.
188. I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything hes got.
189. Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell the truth.
190. The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases.
191. Caste is insidious and therefore powerful because it is not hatred, it is not necessarily personal.
192. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
193. Only after I faced the unhappiness of my first marriage did I start on the path of personal growth.
194. The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it.
195. I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.
196. The beauty of jazz is that it’s malleable. People are addressing it to suit their own personalities.
197. When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.
198. The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.
199. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
200. I wanted to have a personal life that I fully inhabited, not because I am such a great mom, but for me.
201. A representative is free delivery she’s a personal beauty consultant. Some people want that high touch.
202. If a person can be said to have the wrong attitude, there is no need to pay attention to his arguments.
203. The person who lives life fully, glowing with life’s energy, is the person who lives a successful life.
204. The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar.
205. The person who has inspired me my whole life is my Mom, because she taught me commitment. She sacrificed.
206. When I got political that blew our marriage out of the water. I was not the same person and I admit that.
207. A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.
208. If personality is an unbroken series of successful gestures, then there was something gorgeous about him.
209. According to a 2019 study, personalist dictatorships are more repressive than other forms of dictatorship.
210. Your basic person wants to talk about material culture, internet culture. I think about God, cats, nature.
211. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
212. It didn’t even occur to me that I’m the last person in the world who should play salsa or Brazilian music.
213. Each marriage has to be judged separately, and we never know what’s going on in another person‘s marriage.
214. Good nature is worth more than knowledge, more than money, more than honor, to the persons who possess it.
215. For the nonviolent person, the whole world is one family. He will thus fear none, nor will others fear him.
216. You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.