Sentences with Permanent, Sentences about Permanent in English
1. Death is permanent.
2. A permanent is extra.
3. Is your job permanent?
4. Will there be permanent effects?
5. There is nothing permanent except change.
6. Beauty is temporary, but being a good person is permanent.
7. How to improve my english vocabulary easily and permanently?
8. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics.
9. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
10. You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.
11. So when you learn English rhymes, you also permanently learn words that are very close to each other and are likely to mix them.