Sentences with Peaceful, Sentences about Peaceful in English
1. Power to the peaceful!
2. Peace is rarely denied to the peaceful.
3. International disputes must be settled peacefully.
4. The Dove, on silver pinions, winged her peaceful way.
5. Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.
6. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
7. Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.
8. For behind all imperialism is ultimately the imperialistic individual, just as behind all peace is ultimately the peaceful individual.
9. I’m at a point in my life where I have something solid now. I’m a peaceful person, and I want to be surrounded by peace no matter what I’m doing.
10. If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace work.
11. I believe it should be possible for someone stricken with a serious and ultimately fatal illness to choose to die peacefully with medical help, rather than suffer.
12. Our object should be peace within, and peace without. We want to live peacefully and maintain cordial friendly relations with our immediate neighbours and with the world at large.