Sentences with Payment, Sentences about Payment in English
1. Payment is required in advance.
2. Steve demands immediate payment.
3. They are pushing me for payment.
4. What payment options are available?
5. Prompt payment will be appreciated.
6. Can I use a credit card for payment?
7. Your payment is now two months overdue.
8. Frank was given ample payment for the work.
9. The sort of thinking at the time was, ‘Well, we’re giving you access to medical care which you wouldn’t otherwise be able to get, so your payment is that we get to use you in research.’