Sentences with Outdoor, Sentences about Outdoor
1. Ah, the outdoors,’ Shallan said. ‘I visited that mythical place once.
2. Marry an outdoors woman. That way, if you have to throw her out into the yard for the night, she can still survive.
3. In this outdoor waiting room of winds and stars she had been sitting for a hundred years, at peace in the contemplation of herself.
4. I’m an introvert… I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.
5. You know what I hate? The outdoors. I mean, generally. I don’t like outside. I’m an inside person. I’m all about refrigeration and indoor plumbing and Judge Judy.
6. I’m an introvert… I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky. (Audrey Hepburn)
7. It is good to realize that if love and peace can prevail on earth, and if we can teach our children to honor nature’s gifts, the joys and beauties of the outdoors will be here forever.
8. Another thing I like to do is sit back and take in nature. To look at the birds, listen to their singing, go hiking, camping and jogging and running, walking along the beach, playing games and sometimes being alone with the great outdoors. It’s very special to me.