Sentences with Organize, Sentences about Organize in English
1. We organize an entertainment for children at school.
2. Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.
3. If money was my only motivation, I would organize myself differently.
4. Communism is a hateful thing, and a menace to peace and organized government.
5. As an organizer I start from where the world is, as it is, not as I would like it to be.
6. I think there’s not much patience for organized labour, period, public or private sector.
7. Men admire the man who can organize their wishes and thoughts in stone and wood and steel and brass.
8. For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.
9. A database is an organized collection of structured information, or data, typically stored electronically in a computer system.
10. Modern medicine is a negation of health. It isn’t organized to serve human health, but only itself, as an institution. It makes more people sick than it heals.
11. They still have some money, and they have needs to supply. They must begin immediately to pool their earnings and organize industries to participate in supplying social and economic demands.
12. In individual industries where female labour pays an important role, any movement advocating better wages, shorter working hours, etc., would not be doomed from the start because of the attitude of those women workers who are not organized.
13. I spend as much time with my kids as any mom who stays home. I only work during the hours they’re at school, but there is always the sense of trying to catch up with all their stuff and not only organize my work life but also their school lives.