Sentences with Number, Sentences about Number in English
1. I forgot the PIN number.
2. What’s your phone number?
3. I forgot your phone number.
4. There is strength in numbers.
5. Give me your telephone number.
6. I forget your telephone number.
7. Can you give me your cell number?
8. Come on, please add up the numbers.
9. Look up the number in the phone book.
10. There’s a huge number of people there.
11. Look, I can’t get through to this number.
12. Numbers are selected at random in a lottery.
13. Numbers constitute the only universal language.
14. Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare.
15. Mr. Anderson, please input your PIN number here.
16. Can you give me your phone number so I can reach you?
17. I’m sorry but there are a number of superficial reasons.
18. A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers.
19. 96.I want to call his, but I don’t have his phone number.
20. The number of patients reached 200 thousand within 1 year.
21. I wonder if this size has a number 38? Can you help me find it?
22. A recent survey shows that the number of smokers is decreasing.
23. Medical debts are the number-one cause of bankruptcy in America.
24. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.
25. Numberless are the worlds wonders, but none more wonderful than man.
26. 42 is a nice number that you can take home and introduce to your family.
27. 11.If she had found his phone number, she might have called him for the party.
28. The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.
29. Yesterday there was a Samara asking about Tim. The body wanted his phone number.
30. There are now over 5,000 medical physicists in the U.S more than 50 times the number in 1958.
31. Every day I beat my own previous record for the number of consecutive days I’ve stayed alive.
32. I have loved movies as the number one thing in my life so long that I can’t ever remember a time when I didn’t.
33. My constant prayer, my number one foreign goal, is to bring peace to Israel. And in the process to Israel’s neighbours.
34. Bologna is the best city in Italy for food and has the least number of tourists. With its medieval beauty, it has it all.
35. Choices, numberless as grains of sand, had layered and compressed, coalescing into sediment, then into rock, until all was set in stone.
36. All sorts of computer errors are now turning up. You’d be surprised to know the number of doctors who claim they are treating pregnant men.
37. Beauty and fullness of tone can be achieved by having the whole orchestra play with high clarinets and a carefully selected number of piccolos.
38. In the end, the number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of even greater importance.
39. In our business, it is helpful to get to the one or two really important numbers that need to be considered. There isn’t time for more. We concur.
40. In our business, it is helpful to get to the one or two really important numbers that need to be considered. There isn’t time for more.” We concur.
41. My mother and stepfather were married 43 years, so I have watched a long marriage. I feel like I had a very good role model for that. And, you know, it’s just a number.
42. I would like to do another piece of fiction dealing with a number of issues: Lesbian parenting, the 1960’s, and interracial relationships in the Lesbian and Gay community.
43. My point was that removing Saddam should not have been our highest priority. Fighting terrorism should have been our number one concern, followed by the Palestinian peace process.
44. For real change, we need feminine energy in the management of the world. We need a critical number of women in positions of power, and we need to nurture the feminine energy in men.
45. I broke down while at Oxford, was rejected by a record number of medical tribunals during the War, and finally got permission to leave Oxford and do civilian work till the War ended.
46. It has always been my belief that a man should do his best, regardless of how much he receives for his services, or the number of people he may be serving or the class of people served.
47. I realise that in this undertaking I place myself in a certain opposition to views widely held concerning the mathematical infinite and to opinions frequently defended on the nature of numbers.
48. My mom is two people to me. She’s my mom number one, and then she’s this lady most comedians know as being a legendary owner of a nightclub that’s responsible for starting a lot of heavy careers.
49. The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered. We know that. And yes, there are certainly times when we aren’t able to muster as much strength and patience as we would like. It’s called being human.
50. I think one of the most pervasive evils in this world is greed and acquiring money for money’s sake. Once you have six houses and a plane, it’s just about a number. It’s never been anything I understood.