Sentences with Notes, Sentences about Notes
1. Don’t send me notes anymore.
2. Steve took notes during class.
3. He did not take notes in class.
4. I wasn’t hitting the right notes.
5. He doesn’t even take notes in class.
6. Now listen carefully and take notes.
7. He looked through his notes before the lecture.
8. I have got a few pencils in order to take notes.
9. The beauty of it is when you can just show up and hit the notes.
10. In spite of his brilliant intelligence, the lecture notes are very bad.
11. The music in his laughter had a way of rounding off the missing notes in her soul.
12. Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.
13. You undoubtedly need to take notes while reading this book, otherwise, it will be extremely difficult to understand.
14. It was the kind of voice that the ear follows up and down, as if each speech is an arrangement of notes that will never be played again.
15. I love inscriptions on flyleaves and notes in margins, I like the comradely sense of turning pages someone else turned, and reading passages someone long gone has called my attention to.
1. I am writing a note.
2. Alex sent me a note.
3. Didn’t you get my note?
4. Alex shut his notebook.
5. What is Japan noted for?
6. Jessica is a noted singer.
7. Could I use your notebook?
8. Can I borrow your notebook?
9. Make a note of what I said.
10. My notebook is on the table.
11. Could I borrow your notebook?
12. They have bought the notebook.
13. Whose is this red big notebook?
14. We noted that things were going well.
15. Whose notebook was stolen in the class?
16. Your notebook is more interesting than his.
17. As long as you need my notebook, you can keep it.
18. I copied a passage from the book into my notebook.
19. 8.Bring me a notebook right away to study my lessons.
20. Is that pink thick closed spiral notebook yours or mine?
21. I returned home because I had forgotten my notebook at home.
22. I don’t like bringing it up but you still owe me a notebook.
23. You can borrow my notebook provided that you promise to use carefully.
24. Tom and Chris acted nervous when our teacher found the note about her.
25. If he weren’t currently in the back of a cop car, he would have wanted to make a thesis note.
26. Not only this pencil but also that notebook are included in the must-have list. Uhh, hurry up, we need to buy them!
27. Alec noted with interest that when he did it, a few sparks escaped from his fingertips, like fireflies escaping from a jar.
28. A wicked grin crinkled one corner of his mouth as he secured another sticky note on the door before shutting it in my face.
29. I do note with interest that old women in my books become young women on the covers… this is discrimination against the chronologically gifted.
30. When I tried to play something and screwed up, I’d hear some other note that would come into play. Then I started trying different things to find the beauty in it.
31. I gave him a smile. I was aiming for sweet, but he turned a shade paler and scooted a bit farther from me. Note to self: work more on sweet and less on psycho-killer.
32. It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English – up to fifty words used in correct context – no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese.
33. Too bad there wasn’t facial-recognition software out there to interpret mixed signals. I pulled out my phone to make a quick note to check into the concept and brainstorm commercial applications.
34. I think it would be cool if you were writing a ransom note on your computer, if the paper clip popped up and said, ‘Looks like you’re writing a ransom note. Need help? You should use more forceful language, you’ll get more money.’