Sentences with Normal, Sentences about Normal in English
1. your pulse is normal.
2. My father’s pulse is normal.
3. I normally go to work on foot.
4. Don’t worry, it’s completely normal.
5. I’m a normal boy. I don’t have any superpowers.
6. My dear, I wish things could get back to normal.
7. Almost all basketball players are taller than normal people.
8. To study the abnormal is the best way of understanding the normal.
9. People constantly encounter problems in their lives. This is so normal.
10. Normally he used to drink tea every morning, but today he preferred coffee.
11. Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
12. It crosses my mind that Cinna’s calm and normal demeanor masks a complete madman.
13. The ‘will to power and independence’ has become so ubiquitous that it is now considered normal.
14. I would like to say to people, open your eyes and find beauty where you normally don’t expect it.
15. You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren’t allowed to be normal.
16. I live very normally, I go out with my friends, we go to the movies, I queue, we go to restaurants.
17. We’re not freaks, Tally. We’re normal. We may not be gorgeous, but at least we’re not hyped-up Barbie dolls.
18. We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem.
19. You normally have to be bashed about a bit by life to see the point of daffodils, sunsets and uneventful nice days.
20. I’m a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four.
21. Stay mad, but behave like normal people. Run the risk of being different, but learn to do so without attracting attention.
22. Normal people don’t just wake up in the morning and say I think it’d be a good idea to run for president of the United States.
23. The normal world has no room for exceptions and always quietly eliminates foreign objects. Anyone who is lacking is disposed of.
24. I don’t think the money people in Hollywood have ever thought I was normal, but I am dedicated to my work and that’s what counts.
25. I spun and jogged around the SUV. Climbing in I readjusted the seat from Godzilla setting to Normal so my feet could reach the pedals.
26. Movies can and do have tremendous influence in shaping young lives in the realm of entertainment towards the ideals and objectives of normal adulthood.
27. The happy and efficient people in this world are those who accept trouble as a normal detail of human life and resolve to capitalize it when it comes along.
28. People think, ‘She’s a model. She must have such an attitude. She must be so stuck up.’ But I’m normal. I cry. I’m not rich. I drive a 1987 Chevrolet Celebrity.
29. No matter how calmly you try to referee, parenting will eventually produce bizarre behavior, and I’m not talking about the kids. Their behavior is always normal.
30. Most medical physicists work in the physics of radiation oncology making sure that the desired dose is given to the cancer and the dose to normal tissues are minimized.
31. I am very abnormal… But it wasn’t very long ago that I wasn’t so abnormal. I was very normal and headed for a lifetime of paying medical bills as proof of my normalcy.
32. What is a normal childhood? We weren’t rich, we were pretty middle-class. My dad survived from job to job with him taking care of so many relatives, he couldn’t save any money.
33. Homosexuality is against nature. Sexual expression is permitted only within marriage, between man and woman, male and female. Anything else is an abnormality and is against nature.