Sentences with Nod, Sentences about Nod
1. They nodded silently.
2. Steve nodded faintly.
3. Frank nodded politely.
4. Jessica nodded kindly.
5. They nodded to each other.
6. Alex nodded encouragingly.
7. Alex nodded affirmatively.
8. Samuel nodded his agreement.
9. A nod is a sign of agreement.
10. He gave her an approving nod.
11. I nodded to show that I agreed.
12. Alex and Mary nodded to each other kindly.
13. A nod from a lord is a breakfast for a fool.
14. Steve and Jessica nodded to each other politely.
15. A Kubernetes cluster is a set of nodes that run containerized applications.
16. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
17. I nodded, looking at Rachel with respect. “You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush.
18. At a high level, a computer cluster is a group of two or more computers, or nodes, that run in parallel to achieve a common goal.
19. Next time you have to hand something in, just tell me. I can proofread it or whatever.” I nod, but I know I won’t. If he’s being nice enough to offer, I should be nice enough to never do it.