Sentences with Nest, Sentences about Nest
1. Birds build nests.
2. Ants have nested here.
3. To find a mare’s nest.
4. The bird is in its nest.
5. Not all birds build nests.
6. Every bird likes its own nest.
7. Birds make their nests in trees.
8. Can you see the nest in the tree?
9. Birds always return to their nests.
10. Little by little, the bird made his nest.
11. It is an ill bird that fouls its own nest.
12. Frank carefully watched the bird in the nest.
13. Steve is always busy feathering his own nest.
14. Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.
15. To be fully alive, fully human, and completely awake is to be continually thrown out of the nest.
16. Gwyn whispered, “I am the rock against which the surf crashes.” Nesta straightened at the words, as if they were a prayer and a summons. Gwyn lifted the blade. “Nothing can break me.