Sentences with Negative, Sentences about Negative in English
1. The woman replied in the negative.
2. Fear is a darkroom where negatives develop.
3. Jessica has a negative attitude toward life.
4. The earthquake affected all people negatively.
5. Stress can have an enormous negative impact on your health.
6. Neither makes a negative statement about two people or things.
7. Lack of sleep can have an enormous negative impact on a student’s grades.
8. Never deny a diagnosis but do deny the negative verdict that may go with it.
9. Never deny a diagnosis, but do deny the negative verdict that may go with it.
10. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
11. I’m trying to break any chain of negative parenting that I might have survived.
12. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
13. Whenever something negative happens to you, there is a deep lesson concealed within it.
14. We must concentrate not merely on the negative expulsion of war but the postive affirmation of peace.
15. If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.
16. Consider that not only do negative thoughts and emotions destroy our experience of peace, they also undermine our health.
17. Consider that not only do negative thoughts and emotions destroy our experience of peace, but they also undermine our health.
18. Stay away from conflictive, negative people that pull you down, because they contaminate your energy and impede your progress.
19. A complainer is like a Death Eater because there’s a suction of negative energy. You can catch a great attitude from great people.
20. In our music, in our everyday life, there are so many negative things. Why not have something positive and stamp it with blackness?
21. A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do.
22. According to Edison, doing positive activities results in a very good condition in people’s life experiences, whereas a negative activity ends with a very bad effect.
23. Other people’s views and troubles can be contagious. Don’t sabotage yourself by unwittingly adopting negative, unproductive attitudes through your associations with others.
24. I think the destructive, vicious, negative nature of much of the news media makes it harder to govern this country, harder to attract decent people to run for public office.
25. There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
26. There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. That little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
27. Neutrality is a negative word. It does not express what America ought to feel. We are not trying to keep out of trouble we are trying to preserve the foundations on which peace may be rebuilt.