Sentences with Neck, Sentences about Neck in English
1. Samuel wrung the chicken’s neck.
2. I’d like to wring Samuel’s neck.
3. The horse suddenly bows its neck.
4. Samuel is up to his neck in debt.
5. Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck.
6. Ostrich is a wild animal with a very long neck.
7. He wore his necklace around his neck as if it was his.
8. The rope of pearls was glowing, when I first saw it I thought it would fit your neck perfectly.
9. The necklace of pearl reflected the most beautiful form of jewelry, almost creating an antique beauty.
10. The night’s chilly breath tickles up my neck and finds my ear, whispering secrets only the wind knows.
11. We Slytherins are brave, yes, but not stupid. For instance, given the choice, we will always choose to save our own necks.
12. After a moment, Qhuinn slid both his hands up Blay’s thick neck and captured the male’s sturdy jaw in his palms. “You sure?
13. If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire, then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience.
14. Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.
15. You call to a dog and a dog will break its neck to get to you. Dogs just want to please. Call to a cat and its attitude is, ‘What’s in it for me?’
16. He felt warm and familiar. He felt solid and safe. I wanted to cling to his shirt, bury my face into the warm curve of his neck, and never let go.
17. My mom would put me in these preppy little suits and slick my hair to the side. I have these baby pictures of me where I’m this little preppy kid with a sweater tied around my neck.
18. I keep guitars that are, you know, the neck‘s a little bit bent and it’s a little bit out of tune. I want to work and battle it and conquer it and make it express whatever attitude I have at that moment. I want it to be a struggle.
19. Fact: The new ‘90210’ is cooler than the old ‘90210.’ It’s the lithe, streamlined Skipper to the elder series’ venerable Barbie. Gone are the traditional parents – they’ve been replaced by a hipster mom n’ pop who get busted necking in the car.
20. Well, when I was a little girl we had 17 cats once. They all lived outside, and they kept having more kittens. My mom made us put little ribbons around each kitten’s neck, put them in a wagon, and go door-to-door around the neighborhood to try to give them away.
21. A lot of people think Formula One isn’t a sport because everyone drives a car when they go to work in the morning. But we’re pulling up to six G on a corner or during breaking, which is almost like being a fighter pilot. So we have to do a lot of work on our neck muscles.