Sentences with Mountain, Sentences about Mountain in English
1. How high is that mountain?
2. I grew up in the mountains.
3. He’s used to mountain climbing.
4. We went to the mountains to ski.
5. Men may meet but mountains never.
6. He came from a tiny mountain town.
7. Frank pointed towards the mountain.
8. To make a mountain out of a molehill.
9. The mountain has brought forth a mouse.
10. The mountain peak was covered with snow.
11. The snow on the mountains began to melt.
12. The mountain zenith was covered with snow.
13. Our peace shall stand as firm as rocky mountains.
14. A lot of snow falls on these mountains in winter.
15. Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
16. Patience and Diligence, like faith, remove mountains.
17. Mountains cannot be surmounted except by winding paths.
18. Hank was rescued after being trapped 6 days in the mountain.
19. Once there were brook trout in the streams in the mountains.
20. What would be ugly in a garden constitutes beauty in a mountain.
21. One day’s exposure to mountains is better than a cartload of books.
22. A mountain keeps an echo deep inside. That’s how I hold your voice.
23. My teacher, who came to Spain in 2001, likes to ride her mountain bike.
24. The only Zen you find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring up there.
25. We’ve climbed the mighty mountain. I see the valley below, and it’s a valley of peace.
26. The steeper the mountain the harder the climb the better the view from the finishing line
27. It’s important to know that words don’t move mountains. Work, exacting work moves mountains.
28. The dividing line between a mountain with multiple peaks and separate mountains is not always clear
29. The mountains, the forest, and the sea, render men savage they develop the fierce, but yet do not destroy the human.
30. This mountain is so formed that it is always wearisome when one begins the ascent, but becomes easier the higher one climbs.
31. What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it’s curved like a road through mountains.
32. When we tire of well-worn ways, we seek for new. This restless craving in the souls of men spurs them to climb, and to seek the mountain view.
33. A man’s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.
34. We live in a state with a wonderful climate and plenty of natural beauty, from the shores of Cumberland Island to the Chattahoochee River to the Blue Ridge Mountains.
35. The reason for not getting married was that I just didn’t have a partner to get married to. Climbing mountains was more attractive to me than marriage, or other fun things like that.
36. I did not wish to take a cabin passage, but rather to go before the mast and on the deck of the world, for there I could best see the moonlight amid the mountains. I do not wish to go below now.