Sentences with Moderation, Sentences about Moderation in English
1. Happiness is a question of moderation.
2. Even after sunset there was little moderation in the temperature.
3. The virtue of justice consists in moderation, as regulated by wisdom.
4. When the sword is once drawn, the passions of men observe no bounds of moderation.
5. She was sensible and clever, but eager in everything; her sorrows, her joys, could have no moderation.
6. Moderation analysis in the behavioral sciences involves the use of linear multiple regression analysis or causal modelling.
7. Although classically, moderation implies a weakening of a causal effect, a moderator can amplify or even reverse that effect.
8. A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.
9. Moderation implied an interaction effect, where introducing a moderating variable changes the direction or magnitude of the relationship between two variables.
10. Moderation has been called a virtue to limit the ambition of great men, and to console undistinguished people for their want of fortune and their lack of merit.
11. Grace is in garments, in movements, in manners beauty in the nude, and in forms. This is true of bodies but when we speak of feelings, beauty is in their spirituality, and grace in their moderation.
12. I eat as much as the next girl, but I work my butt of in the gym every morning! The key is moderation. I splurge on the weekend. A big bowl of pasta and a delicious slice of cake for dessert are my favorites.