Sentences with Mobile, Sentences about Mobile in English
1. I love this mobile phone.
2. He has four mobile phones.
3. My mobile phone is broken.
4. Do you have mobile phones?
5. His mobile has been stolen.
6. I’m calling from my mobile.
7. Steve lives in a mobile home.
8. Alex’s company exports lots of electronic devices, such as mobile phones, computers, MP3 players.
9. Governments were shutting down mobile networks and/or the internet to impede public communications.
10. Wisdom cannot come by railroad or automobile or airplane or be hurried up by telegraph or telephone.
11. Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.
12. Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.