Sentences with Mind, Sentences about Mind in English
1. Make up your mind.
2. What’s on your mind?
3. You crossed my mind.
4. I’ll bear it in mind.
5. Many men, many minds.
6. Idleness rusts the mind.
7. Great minds think alike.
8. I guess my mind wandered.
9. Are you losing your mind?
10. Please make up your mind.
11. I must be losing my mind.
12. Reading develops the mind.
13. Out of sight, out of mind.
14. Do you mind repeating that?
15. Won’t you change your mind?
16. So many men, so many minds.
17. Can’t you make up your mind?
18. Can’t you make up your mind?
19. A sound mind in a sound body.
20. Would you mind repeating that?
21. Open minds lead to open doors.
22. Please bear this fact in mind.
23. I feel like I’m losing my mind.
24. Learning never exhausts the mind.
25. Little things amuse little minds.
26. The face is the index of the mind.
27. Curiosity is the lust of the mind.
28. Would you mind waiting for a while?
29. Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
30. None but ourselves can free our minds.
31. A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow.
32. I needed a sound sleep to calm my mind.
33. All things are ready, if our mind be so.
34. Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind.
35. The best cure for the body is a quiet mind.
36. Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.
37. In order to be rich, you must use your mind.
38. George asked Jessica to mind her own business.
39. The energy of the mind is the essence of life.
40. A wise man changes his mind, a fool never will.
41. Suddenly, an idea just flashed through my mind.
42. The mind is a superb instrument if used rightly.
43. The mind is everything. What you think you become.
44. He who would catch fish must not mind getting wet.
45. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.
46. Our nature is the mind. And the mind is our nature.
47. Always keep an open mind and a compassionate heart.
48. Peace of mind for five minutes, that’s what I crave.
49. The female mind is certainly a devious one, my lord.
50. Peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others.
51. Keep in mind that people change, but the past doesn’t.
52. To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it.
53. Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.
54. Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind.
55. I’d lose my mind if I heard my kid call the nanny Mommy.
56. I don’t mind that I’m fat. You still get the same money.
57. Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
58. To insure peace of mind ignore the rules and regulations.
59. Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next.
60. The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.
61. Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
62. Remembering a wrong is like carrying a burden on the mind.
63. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
64. I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.
65. The mind unlearns with difficulty what it has long learned.
66. Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them.
67. When the heart speaks, the mind finds it indecent to object.
68. The punishment of every disordered mind is its own disorder.
69. Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind.
70. Beauty is only temporary, but your mind lasts you a lifetime.
71. Nothing can disturb your peace of mind unless you allow it to.
72. People in their right minds never take pride in their talents.
73. It’s not enough to bash in heads. You’ve got to bash in minds.
74. The Darkest Minds tend to hide behind the most unlikely faces.
75. You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.
76. I do know that some Buddhists are able to attain peace of mind.
77. I can have peace of mind only when I forgive rather than judge.
78. Always be mindful of the kindness and not the faults of others.
79. Nature is something outside our body, but the mind is within us.
80. Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
81. Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be
82. Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds.
83. Never mind our last fight. I believe in you, honey. It’s alright.
84. There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge.
85. We awaken in others the same attitude of mind we hold toward them.
86. True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline.
87. Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.
88. All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas – not money.
89. If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.
90. A decision once taken brings peace to a man’s mind and eases his soul.
91. Other people do not have to change for us to experience peace of mind.
92. It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well.
93. I don’t mind living in a man’s world, as long as I can be a woman in it.
94. I don’t mind living in a man’s world, as long as I can be a woman in it.
95. A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.
96. For the mind disturbed, the still beauty of dawn is nature’s finest balm.
97. Peace of mind produces right values, right values produce right thoughts.
98. Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last.
99. It is only when the mind and character slumber that the dress can be seen.
100. The truest greatness lies in being kind, the truest wisdom in a happy mind.
101. Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay.
102. Liberate the minds of men and ultimately you will liberate the bodies of men.
103. What the mind can conceive and believe, and the heart desire, you can achieve.
104. Nothing is more conducive to peace of mind than not having any opinion at all.
105. For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
106. Books don’t offer real escape, but they can stop a mind scratching itself raw.
107. Honestly, being a doctor could make you more close minded than regular people.
108. It is a narrow mind which cannot look at a subject from various points of view.
109. Running clears my mind, and gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning.
110. If so many men, so many minds, certainly so many hearts, so many kinds of love.
111. Nothing is more conductive to peace of mind than not having any opinions at all.
112. If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it – then I can achieve it.
113. One always has a better book in one’s mind than one can manage to get onto paper.
114. It crosses my mind that Cinna’s calm and normal demeanor masks a complete madman.
115. I usually make up my mind about a man in ten seconds, and I very rarely change it.
116. The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would steal them away.
117. Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.
118. Of all the songs I’ve recorded, ‘Amarillo By Morning’ always sticks out in my mind.
119. All we need, really, is a change from a near frigid to a tropical attitude of mind.
120. One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven’t and don’t.
121. When a hundred men stand together, each of them loses his mind and gets another one.
122. Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.
123. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
124. When you’ve seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.
125. Justice means minding one’s own business and not meddling with other men’s concerns.
126. Mind is everything: muscle, pieces of rubber. All that I am, I am because of my mind.
127. The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..
128. Music replays the past memories, awaken our forgotten worlds and make our minds travel.
129. Peace of mind is not the absence of conflict from life, but the ability to cope with it.
130. The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues.
131. When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state.
132. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
133. In my mind the city of Ariel is a thorn in Israel’s side and a serious obstacle to peace.
134. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.