Sentences with Midnight, Sentences about Midnight in English
1. It’s probably past midnight.
2. We reached Paris at midnight.
3. I often go to bed at midnight.
4. Alex crawled into bed just before midnight.
5. By midnight they will have been studying for exams for ten hours.
6. 17.If your friend had helped me with the presentation, I wouldn’t have had to work on it until midnight.
7. We need more of the Office Desk and less of the Show Window in politics. Let men in office substitute the midnight oil for the limelight.
8. New Orleans life is such a night life. The thing that comes up very often is that our day essentially doesn’t start until midnight or 2 in the morning.
9. They put me on the shift where they thought I could do the least harm, midnight to eight in the morning. Although the hours were lousy, they were perfect for an apprentice reporter.