Sentences with Message, Sentences about Message in English
1. Please, send me a message.
2. I can’t decode the message.
3. My message is all about peace.
4. I read all your text messages.
5. Little pigeons can carry great messages.
6. ted: 150 Romantic Love Messages and Texts
7. Please read back the text of the message.
8. I can take down the messages that come in.
9. Resend means: send a message or etc. again.
10. Unable to start your download error message.
11. They often use gestures to convey simple messages.
12. Can you write a message to me if you see Alexander?
13. 16.Can you write a message to me if you see Alexander?
14. The message is quite similar to the introduction phase.
15. People need to start to think about the messages that they send in the movies.
16. The very first lesson that I learnt from the Qur’an was the message of unity and peace.
17. I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I’ll try to ease your agony.
18. It’s amazing how people will give when you don’t ask. Many of them send money because they believe in the message.
19. The true beauty of music is that it connects people. It carries a message, and we, the musicians, are the messengers.
20. Peace Train is a song I wrote, the message of which continues to breeze thunderously through the hearts of millions of human beings.
21. Remember, each one of us has the power to change the world. Just start thinking peace, and the message will spread quicker than you think.
22. The best way in the world to deceive believers is to cloak a message in religious language and declare that it conveys some new insight from God.
23. If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if the simplest things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.
24. Our systems are all go. At 9:30 Monday morning trading will resume on both markets, and the message will be given to criminals who foisted this on America that they lost.
25. Not only do I have to live, right, I have to get some cash for my troubles – it’s a scary thing, and people need to start to think about the messages that they send in the movies.
26. It was not enough to come and listen to a great sermon or message every Sunday morning and be confined to those four walls and those four corners. You had to get out and do something.
27. I am delighted with the strong vote I have received. My message of positive leadership, patriotism and commitment clearly was resonating with tens of thousands of ordinary Irish people.
28. ‘Peace Train’ is a song I wrote, the message of which continues to breeze thunderously through the hearts of millions. There is a powerful need for people to feel that gust of hope rise up again.
29. The real message of the Dance opens up the vistas of life to all who have the urge to express beauty with no other instrument than their own bodies, with no apparatus and no dependence on anything other than space.
30. If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.
31. In a World where people are surrounded by darkness, ignorance and fear, it is a sign of hope to be celebrating Islam’s message of peace and light, and the last great Messenger, born and chosen to deliver them to all mankind.
32. I know that if the peace movement takes its message boldly to the Negro people a powerful force can be secured in pursuit of the greatest goal of all mankind. And the same is true of labor and the great democratic sections of our population.
33. I know that campaigns can seem small, and even silly. Trivial things become big distractions. Serious issues become sound bites. And the truth gets buried under an avalanche of money and advertising. If you’re sick of hearing me approve this message, believe me – so am I.
34. Mind you, I’ve always been a very off-message type of fat broad one who gladly admits she reached the size she is now solely through lack of discipline and love of pleasure, and who rather despises people (except those with proven medical conditions) who pretend that it is generally otherwise.