Sentences with Mental, Sentences about Mental in English
1. Love is a serious mental disease.
2. The war had worn him out physically and mentally.
3. Complete peace equally reigns between two mental waves.
4. The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.
5. A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
6. Character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time.
7. Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude.
8. Being black is not a matter of pigmentation – being black is a reflection of a mental attitude.
9. Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities.
10. The pool is terrible, but that doesn’t have much to do with my record swims. That’s all mental attitude.
11. Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done.
12. When everything else physical and mental seems to diminish, the appreciation of beauty is on the increase.
13. If we have a positive mental attitude, then even when surrounded by hostility, we shall not lack inner peace.
14. Never waste valuable time, or mental peace of mind, on the affairs of others—that is too high a price to pay.
15. I’m by no means condemning prescription medicine for mental health. I’ve seen it save a lot of people’s lives.
16. I have always detested any departure from reality, an attitude which I relate to my mother’s poor mental health.
17. We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
18. I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life.
19. Schools serve the same social functions as prisons and mental institutions- to define, classify, control, and regulate people.
20. If you can kill animals, the same attitude can kill human beings. The mentality is the same which exploits nature and which creates wars.
21. The first requisite for success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem incessantly without growing weary.
22. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
23. It’s sort of a mental attitude about critical thinking and curiosity. It’s about mindset of looking at the world in a playful and curious and creative way.
24. And remember, where you have a concentration of power in a few hands, all too frequently men with the mentality of gangsters get control. History has proven that.
25. Nor do either of those terms connote the courage people in such pains exemplify, which is why I’d ask you to frame your mental health around a word other than crazy.
26. Bruce Lee was very famous. I watched his movies and he is amazing. He is a martial arts master, his philosophy, his movement, both physically and mentally, were very strong.
27. I think it’s your mental attitude. So many of us start dreading age in high school and that’s a waste of a lovely life. ‘Oh… I’m 30, oh, I’m 40, oh, 50.’ Make the most of it.
28. The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you.
29. If the context is lost and merely bits and pieces remain from a scattered existence, only the connection of anchor points may reinstate a distorted mental balance in an upset life story.
30. If you can attribute your success entirely to your own mental effort, to your own attitude, to some spiritual essence that you have that is better than other people’s, then that must feel pretty good.
31. Like success, failure is many things to many people. With Positive Mental Attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again.
32. Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good plays, good company, good conversation – what are they? They are the happiest people in the world.
33. Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, ‘This is the real me,’ and when you have found that attitude, follow it.
34. A woman can be very beautiful and an ideal model and she will photograph incredibly well, but she’ll appear in film and it won’t work. What works is some fusion of physical beauty with some mental field or whatever you call it. I don’t know.
35. I like figuring out where I need to be mentally so that I’m not thinking about the camera and that it’s second nature. I want to get to a place where I can exist within the confines of what you can do with filmmaking and not have to think about it.
36. I believe this with all my heart: The greatest coach of all time in my eyes is my mom. She’s instilled in me a toughness and a perseverance and just a never-quit mentality, and I thank her every day for providing me, for what she sacrificed her life for.
37. I got married at 22 and remained in an abusive marriage for 10 years. I made up my mind that that was never going to happen to me again. I made a brave step to walk out in a society when you didn’t walk out of an abusive marriage. It was mental and physical abuse.
38. I was brought up by a single mom in a poor town in Arkansas and while some aspects of small-town life were really positive – like the fact that everyone there is really sweet and hospitable – there is also this close-minded mentality, and that naturally made me want to rebel.