Sentences with Medium, Sentences about Medium in English
1. I’d like a medium size.
2. I like my steak medium.
3. I like my steak medium rare.
4. Medium-rare and a potato, please.
5. I like my steak cooked medium rare.
6. We can classify the problems as large, medium and small.
7. It’s not the medium or the oil or the price or whether it hangs on a wall or you eat it.
8. Instead of a Lemonade Stand, I should open up a “You know what I can’t stand?” Stand. I’ll sell rants in small, medium, and large.
9. The newspaper is a marvelous medium. It is extraordinarily convenient and cheap. Let’s see. This one cost 75 cents. Now that’s a little high. I bought it when I was downtown this morning.