Sentences with Meat, Sentences about Meat in English
1. I fed some meat to my dog.
2. Mary seldom eats red meat.
3. Trim the fat off the meat.
4. Put the meat on the scales.
5. Do you prefer meat or fish?
6. I don’t usually eat red meat.
7. Anderson loves pizza and meat.
8. The meat might be contaminated.
9. Please freeze the fish and meat.
10. I didn’t eat meat till I was 18.
11. Which did you eat, fish or meat?
12. We know that he doesn’t eat meat.
13. 54.Consider vegetables over meat.
14. If you’re hungry, I’ll cook meat.
15. If you’re hungry, I’ll cook meat.
16. They imported meat from Argentina.
17. A softener is needed to grind the meat.
18. One man’s meat is another man’s poison.
19. We are eating meat now. It is delicious!
20. Jessica and Samuel raise rabbits for meat.
21. Where is the meat that was in the freezer?
22. I will cook, but there is no meat in the house.
23. Sheep are bred for their fleece and their meat.
24. Chicken meat is white, whereas that of an ox is red.
25. 40.Chicken meat is white, whereas that of an ox is red.
26. I asked the butcher to trim all the fat off of the meat.
27. I need several things from the store: meat, juice, and bread.
28. What we ended up learning was that the meat had been contaminated.
29. I like cooking new dishes and eating meat, but I don’t like washing dishes afterward.
30. 72.I like cooking new dishes and eating meat, but I don’t like washing dishes afterward.
31. The chef of this hotel is very famous. She cooks delicious meat dishes and everyone loves it.
32. O, beware, my lord, of jealousy; it is the green-ey’d monster, which doth mock the meat it feeds on.
33. Try to include all food groups (milk, meat, vegetables-fruits, grains) in your nutrition plan every day.
34. Women thrive on novelty and are easy meat for the commerce of fashion. Men prefer old pipes and torn jackets.
35. In my own life, I decided to leave meat off my plate in medical school, but was a bit slow to realise that dairy products and eggs are not health foods either.
36. My dad’s a doctor, and when I was 8, I went to one of his medical conferences where they were demonstrating laser surgery on a chicken. I was so mad that a chicken had to die, I never ate meat again.