Sentences with Married, Sentences about Married in English
1. They got married.
2. I was married once.
3. They already got married.
4. I’ve been married too long.
5. Has Alex ever been married?
6. We’re not even married yet.
7. Alex married an older woman.
8. We’re married to each other.
9. Jessica married her classmate.
10. I’m never going to get married.
11. My brother married a local girl.
12. We thought that you were married.
13. They married when they were young.
14. Steve should have married Jessica.
15. Alex wants to be married to Jessica
16. They got married in June last year.
17. My brother got married 2 years ago.
18. Had they been married when I was born?
19. Samuel remained unmarried all his life.
20. I sometimes wish we were still married.
21. They won’t have been married by next year.
22. How long have you been married (together)?
23. They had not been married when I was born.
24. So they get married, and make a home together.
25. Bachelors have consciences, married men have wives.
26. My father was both happy and sad when I got married.
27. I’m married to the theater but my mistress is the films.
28. My friend is getting married next week. He is very happy.
29. When her husband died, they had been married for 30 years.
30. If Bella were trustful for him, Johnny would have married her.
31. Marriage is important to me and I love the idea of being married.
32. All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.
33. I am a firm believer in marriage. In the future I will be married.
34. Amelia will not have been married to Paul until he finishes school.
35. I’m a nice, happily married wife and mom and I live in Connecticut.
36. My father and mother had been married for two years when I was born.
37. My mom’s never been married. I’ve never even seen my mom kiss a dude.
38. What is fascinating about marriage is why anyone wants to get married.
39. I have married thriteen couples. I’m about to do a marriage next month.
40. But my mother and father were married when my mom was 20 and my dad was 24.
41. If it’s not working before you get married, marriage isn’t going to fix it.
42. Never get married in the morning – you never know who you might meet that night.
43. Are George and Daniela going to have been being married for thirty years by 2019?
44. I’ve only slept with men I’ve been married to. How many women can make that claim?
45. I’ve had an exciting time I married for love and got a little money along with it.
46. I really don’t advise a woman who wants to have things her own way to get married.
47. Are Gregory and Daniela going to have been being married for thirty years by 2019?
48. Married love between man and woman is bigger than oaths guarded by right of nature.
49. If women were particular about men’s characters, they would never get married at all.
50. Bachelors know more about women than married men if they didn’t they’d be married too.
51. Married men live longer than single men. But married men are a lot more willing to die.
52. Why does a woman work ten years to change a man, then complain he’s not the man she married?
53. And I’m suppose to sit by while you date boys and fall in love with someone else, get married…?
54. Is marriage for ever? I think you get married with the intention that it will be, but who knows?
55. I found marriage somewhat stifling. I don’t know that I am the kind of man who ought to be married.
56. Emma and Matthew had been looking for a country to live after their wedding when they were married.
57. If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married.
58. Always get married in the morning. That way if it doesn’t work out, you haven’t wasted the whole day.
59. My mom’s been married three times my dad has been married a lot. I didn’t really see my dad that much.
60. I’m married. My wife, Stella – a beautiful woman. She’s brought a lot of peace to my life, a lot of wisdom.
61. Though bachelors be the strongest stakes, married men are the best binders, in the hedge of the commonwealth.
62. Mom and Pop were just a couple of kids when they got married. He was eighteen, she was sixteen and I was three.
63. And in a marriage you can’t TRY and be married. You’re married or you’re not married… as far as I’m concerned.
64. My mom said, ‘Don’t get married. You’re too young. Go out there and experience what life has to offer.’ And I did.
65. There are many things that keep me from getting married. But there will be a time when marriage makes sense to me.
66. No, you’re not allowed to be bossy when you’re married. You have to learn compromise, and compassion and patience.
67. Certainly the best works, and of greatest merit for the public, have proceeded from the unmarried, or childless men.
68. My grandparents got married at a very young age, and a lot of what I think about marriage is based on their relationship.
69. My mom and dad met at Anaheim High School. After they got married, all they wanted to do was have four children, and they did.