Sentences with Manager, Sentences about Manager in English
1. Can I speak to your manager?
2. Alex isn’t actually the manager.
3. Scientists explained the issue to the managers with examples.
4. After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say ‘I want to see the manager.
5. And, we have no such thing as a budget anymore. Our manager freaks when we show him the bill. We’re lavish to the bone, but all our money goes back into the product.
6. A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude.
7. A series of rumors about my attitude, as well as derogatory remarks about myself and my family showed me that the personal resentment of the Detroit general manager toward me would make it impossible for me to continue playing hockey in Detroit.