Sentences with Management, Sentences about Management in English
1. We’re under new management.
2. I’m a management consultant.
3. The firm is under foreign management.
4. Who represent the executive management?
5. Do you have an anger management problem?
6. The union bargained with the management.
7. I want to make a complaint to the management.
8. Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.
9. Information technology is the study, design, or management of computer-based information systems.
10. Fit no stereotypes. Don’t chase the latest management fads. The situation dictates which approach best accomplishes the team’s mission.
11. For real change, we need feminine energy in the management of the world. We need a critical number of women in positions of power, and we need to nurture the feminine energy in men.
12. Developments in medical technology have long been confined to procedural or pharmaceutical advances, while neglecting a most basic and essential component of medicine: patient information management.
13. The reasons why I left were to do with my interest in Buddhism. There were experiences over a period of about six months which caused me to decide to give up music, so one morning I felt I had to go to E.G. Management and tell them.
14. I don’t deal with death very well. My brother, John Candy, my dad, my mom, Brandon Tartikoff just a couple of weeks ago. I mean, you lose a lot of people in your life, and that’s one thing I am constantly working on – pain management.