Sentences with Living, Sentences about Living in English
1. She isn’t living here.
2. I’m used to living alone.
3. Living is a horizontal fall.
4. You are my reason for living.
5. No living man all things can.
6. We are living in an apartment.
7. Living well is the best revenge.
8. I’ve gotten used to living alone.
9. I’ve gotten used to living alone.
10. I can’t imagine living like that.
11. Get busy living or get busy dying.
12. Frank earns his living by teaching.
13. Frank is currently living in Boston.
14. My sister makes her living by sewing.
15. There was a breeze in the living room.
16. There are very heavy living conditions.
17. They haven’t been living here since 201
18. How many people are living in your city?
19. She found it dull living in the country.
20. Samuel is used to living in cold weather.
21. She has been living in London for 3 years.
22. The cost of living increased significantly.
23. Has Jack living in England since 16th april?
24. Has Jack living in England since 16th April?
25. I will have been living in Paris for two years.
26. A good half of the art of living is resilience.
27. I will have been living in Madrid for two years.
28. Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic.
29. I realize now that dying is easy. Living is hard.
30. For the dead and the living, we must bear witness.
31. I will have been living in Istanbul for two years.
32. Life is worth living better than most men live it.
33. Living in big cities has become very difficult now.
34. There is an urgent need for improved living conditions.
35. I will have been living in England for 10 years by 2030.
36. We never live; we are always in the expectation of living.
37. We are living in the latter half of the twentieth century.
38. Make sure the thing you are living for is worth dying for.
39. Most living creatures in the sea are affected by pollution.
40. You have to go broke three times to learn how to make a living.
41. Living in Cambridge, with nature and everything, it’s so clean.
42. He will not have been living there for a month, it is temporary.
43. I’m living at a peak of clarity and beauty I never knew existed.
44. Patriotism was a living fire of unquestioned belief and purpose.
45. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
46. To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.
47. Happiness is the reward we get for living to the highest right we know.
48. So long as a person is capable of self-renewal they are a living being.
49. By the end of the year, we will not living in Australia for four years.
50. I don’t mind living in a man’s world, as long as I can be a woman in it.
51. Imagination is the living power and prime agent of all human perception.
52. To describe an animal, the easiest way is to call it by its living area.
53. I don’t mind living in a man’s world, as long as I can be a woman in it.
54. To think of him in the middle of the day lifts me out of ordinary living.
55. By the end of this week, will I have been living with his for five months?
56. I have done my best: that is about all the philosophy of living one needs.
57. Civilization is a method of living, an attitude of equal respect for all men.
58. Tragedy is a tool for the living to gain wisdom, not a guide by which to live.
59. A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.
60. It is not uncommon for people to spend their whole life waiting to start living.
61. Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down.
62. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
63. We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.
64. I am done living my life in the confines of others’ dreams, waiting to live my own.
65. We’re musicians. We make music for a living. It’s that simple. Nothing else matters.
66. Due to the increase in living standards, the average human life span also increases.
67. No valid plans for the future can be made by those who have no capacity for living now.
68. There is no retirement for an artist, it’s your way of living so there is no end to it.
69. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
70. I can’t watch scary movies right now, because living on my own, it kind of freaks me out.
71. Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.
72. I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.
73. People tend to complicate their own lives, as if living weren’t already complicated enough.
74. I’ve always thought anyone can make money. Making a life worth living, that’s the real test.
75. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living.
76. In the final analysis, all people living in this country were never satisfied with their lives.
77. Patton was living in the Dark Ages. Soldiers were peasants to him. I didn’t like that attitude.
78. Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.
79. The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases.
80. There is always a type of man who says he loves his fellow men, and expects to make a living at it.
81. Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
82. If you make a living, if you earn your own money, you’re free – however free one can be on this planet.
83. Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace.
84. There is peace more destructive of the manhood of living man than war is destructive of his material body.
85. Kids grow up connected to nothing these days, plugged in and living lives boosted to them from other people.
86. Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living. (Jonathan Safran Foer)
87. By living deeply in the present moment we can understand the past better and we can prepare for a better future.
88. He was a man without a past, whose future was the imminent grave and whose present was a bitter fever of living.
89. Mom and Pop were proud of my popularity, but from their point of view, show business was no way to make a living.
90. The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living.
91. The dead are never exactly seen by the living, but many people seem acutely aware of something changed around them.
92. Architects are now on the look for materials and substances that can enhance biodiversity and rewild living systems.
93. I wish that all of nature’s magnificence, the emotion of the land, the living energy of place could be photographed.
94. Dear Lord we beg but one boon more: Peace in the hearts of all men living, peace in the whole world this Thanksgiving.
95. If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.
96. There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; theres only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.
97. The impacts of COVID-19 could be considerably higher on the urban poor living in slums, who don’t have access to clean water.
98. The person who makes a success of living is the one who see his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication.
99. The highest prize in a world of men is the most beautiful woman available on your arm and living there in her heart loyal to you.
100. If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm.
101. My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
102. I’ve found the best way to revise your own work is to pretend that somebody else wrote it and then to rip the living shit out of it.
103. I’m no longer dependent on the movie business to make a living. So if I want to make movies as other old guys would play golf, I can.
104. Books delight to the very marrow of one’s bones. They speak to us, consult with us, and join with us in a living and intense intimacy.
105. It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.
106. I lived with my mom in a really small apartment. My bedroom was like in the living room. That’s why I still love to sleep on couches now.
107. That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.
108. We are living in a time when American popular music is finally being recognized as one of our most successful exports. The demand is huge.
109. No longer shall I paint interiors with men reading and women knitting. I will paint living people who breathe and feel and suffer and love.
110. Where is the Life we have lost in living? Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge? Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?
111. Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.
112. To so enter into it in nature and art that the enjoyed meanings of life may become a part of living is the attitude of aesthetic appreciation.
113. Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
114. Those who educate children well are more to be honored than they who produce them; for these only gave them life, those the art of living well.
115. Every corny thing that’s said about living with nature – being in harmony with the earth, feeling the cycle of the seasons – happens to be true.
116. Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living.
117. I look OK. I look better in person than I do on film, which is bad because it’s how I make my living, but I am not a beauty and on balance I am glad.
118. An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.
119. I have this theory that, depending on your attitude, your life doesn’t have to become this ridiculous charade that it seems so many people end up living.
120. Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will be as one.
121. Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.
122. Nature is a temple in which living columns sometimes emit confused words. Man approaches it through forests of symbols, which observe him with familiar glances.
123. It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.
124. We didn’t have a TV in the living room and all my friends thought we were kind of weird. When they’d come over, my mom wanted to talk to them about current events.
125. I have known war as few men now living know it. It’s very destructiveness on both friend and foe has rendered it useless as a means of settling international disputes.
126. Every day, people settle for less than they deserve. They are only partially living or at best living a partial life. Every human being has the potential for greatness.
127. It wasn’t a good idea to work on ‘Naked’ in the first months of a marriage. I was living apart from my wife in a flat overflowing with books I was reading for the part.
128. No work or love will flourish out of guilt, fear, or hollowness of heart, just as no valid plans for the future can be made by those who have no capacity for living now.
129. Housing, or more generally, living spaces, refers to the construction and assigned usage of houses or buildings individually or collectively, for the purpose of shelter.
130. As long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other.
131. Americans will listen, but they do not care to read. War and Peace must wait for the leisure of retirement, which never really comes: meanwhile it helps to furnish the living room.
132. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
133. I think my first big purchase was actually for my mom. She had one of those ’90s TVs in her living room that’s like a 10×10 brick, so I purchased her a flatscreen for her living room.
134. I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow; but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.
135. You will find men who want to be carried on the shoulders of others, who think that the world owes them a living. They don’t seem to see that we must all lift together and pull together.