Sentences with Least, Sentences about Least in English
1. Last, but not least.
2. Least said, soonest mended.
3. At least 500 people attended.
4. Of two evils choose the least.
5. My least favorite food is spinach.
6. My least favorite season is winter.
7. You must answer at least one question.
8. Most Japanese eat rice at least once a day.
9. These books are worth reading at least once.
10. That government is best which governs least.
11. If I can’t get the girl, at least give me more money.
12. You should stay away from crowds for at least a month.
13. That which one least anticipates soonest comes to pass.
14. Natural beauty takes at least two hours in front of a mirror.
15. The students must study English at least eleven hours a week.
16. If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.
17. All men have an instinct for conflict: at least, all healthy men.
18. No men are oftener wrong than those that can least bear to be so.
19. I am not in the least forbidden. You may sample me all you choose.
20. Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active.
21. Get up, Shahrzad al-Khayzuran. You kneel before no one. Least of all me.
22. People who make music together cannot be enemies, at least while the music lasts.
23. If beauty isn’t genius it usually signals at least a high level of animal cunning.
24. No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning.
25. What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?
26. I’m 86 and my doctor used to tell me to slow down – at least he did until he dropped dead.
27. Let your hook always be cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.
28. The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble.
29. Unable to suppress love, the Church wanted at least to disinfect it, and it created marriage.
30. Money and women are the most sought after and the least known about of any two things we have.
31. Everyone is a genius at least once a year. A real genius has his original ideas closer together.
32. The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it.
33. A scrupulous writer, in every sentence that he writes, will ask himself at least four questions.
34. Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell the truth.
35. We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace.
36. A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire.
37. I have watched the movie Happiness at least 4 times. Every time I watched it, I admired the movie again.
38. Prescription: A physician’s guess at what will best prolong the situation with least harm to the patient.
39. Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
40. Don’t panic. Are you sitting? You probably don’t need to sit. Well, possibly. At least lean on something.
41. Cruelty is a part of nature, at least of human nature, but it is the one thing that seems unnatural to us.
42. We’re not freaks, Tally. We’re normal. We may not be gorgeous, but at least we’re not hyped-up Barbie dolls.
43. I write early in the morning, usually after reading portions of at least half a dozen newspapers on the web.
44. A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.
45. I like to embrace natural beauty. I try to get at least 8 hours of sleep, drinking a lot of water and exercising.
46. Mylife might be little and boring, but at least it’s mine – not some assembly-line, secondhand, hand-me-down life.
47. Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.
48. Those who excel in virtue have the best right of all to rebel, but then they are of all men the least inclined to do so.
49. I think a good mom is an awake mom. At least for me, I’ve always been a kinder, better person awake than sleep-deprived!
50. Bologna is the best city in Italy for food and has the least number of tourists. With its medieval beauty, it has it all.
51. Lila can’t be a model until she’s at least 21. She is already a mini-me – it is scary. She already has her own beauty kit.
52. Most maidens are perfectly capable of rescuing themselves in my experience, at least the ones worth something, in any case.
53. Three-quarters of the sicknesses of intelligent people come from their intelligence. They need at least a doctor who can understand this sickness.
54. You’d have to think that you’re at least decent, or you couldn’t get up every morning and do it. I think if I live long enough, I might be pretty good.
55. Wealthy men can’t live in an island that is encircled by poverty. We all breathe the same air. We must give a chance to everyone, at least a basic chance.
56. We all like to forgive, and love best not those who offend us least, nor who have done most for us, but those who make it most easy for us to forgive them.
57. If there is to be peace in our industrial life let the employer recognize his obligation to his employees – at least to the degree set forth in existing statutes.
58. Men do not understand books until they have a certain amount of life, or at any rate no man understands a deep book, until he has seen and lived at least part of its contents.
59. Three of my children are medical doctors, they know at least a hundred times as much about your body as my grandfather knew, but they don’t know much more about soul than he did.
60. The mobilisation which Bush has been able to perform since 11 September 2001 has to be fought – at least by Americans – in the name of a wise, honourable and democratic patriotism.
61. I thought it might be a good move to get into a beauty contest so I tried for Miss Pennsylvania and won. I think that helped me get noticed, at least by the people of Pennsylvania.
62. They put me on the shift where they thought I could do the least harm, midnight to eight in the morning. Although the hours were lousy, they were perfect for an apprentice reporter.
63. There is no medical proof that television causes brain damage – at least from over five feet away. In fact, TV is probably the least physically harmful of all the narcotics known to man.
64. At the end of a miserable day, instead of grieving my virtual nothing, I can always look at my loaded wastepaper basket and tell myself that if I failed, at least I took a few trees down with me.
65. Capital is money, capital is commodities. By virtue of it being value, it has acquired the occult ability to add value to itself. It brings forth living offspring, or, at the least, lays golden eggs.
66. But I contend that if we’re providing total medical coverage for every man, woman, and child in Iraq, shouldn’t we at least be doing the same thing for every man, woman, and child in the United States?
67. I learned that we can do anything, but we can’t do everything… at least not at the same time. So think of your priorities not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything.
68. In 1977, at least, he wished to have people believe that he shared and was proud of an attitude toward women that is not acceptable in a politician. In 2003, all he has said is that he doesn’t remember the interview.
69. True there has been more talk of peace since 1945 than, I should think, at any other time in history. At least we hear more and read more about it because man’s words, for good or ill, can now so easily reach the millions.
70. Bishop Frederick Henry of Calgary is facing at least two official objections to his public statements along with expensive hearings before the Alberta Human Rights Commission for expressing his biblical views on same sex marriage.
71. I had to get up run in the morning for 2 hours, go to the gym and also get good opponents as sparring partners because I’m a big believer in that how you train is how you will fight at least when it came to me that’s how it worked.
72. I’ve never run into a guy who could win at the top level in anything today and didn’t have the right attitude, didn’t give it everything he had, at least while he was doing it wasn’t prepared and didn’t have the whole program worked out.
73. I don’t think there’s any independent cartoonist whose stuff I don’t like or respect in at least some way or another. We’re all marginal laborers – we’re practically medical oddities – so I don’t see why we can’t all be nice to each other.
74. I owed Lewis one thing, at least. Once you had suffered the experience of presenting a case at one of his Monday morning conferences, no other public appearance, whether on radio, TV or the lecture platform, could hold any terrors for you.
75. Innovation has nothing to do with how many R amp& D dollars you have. When Apple came up with the Mac, IBM was spending at least 100 times more on R & D. It’s not about money. It’s about the people you have, how you’re led, and how much you get it.
76. I like England more than I did when I left. It’s become a bit of a better country in the last ten years, in the attitude of it. A bit more Americanized, which is both good and bad. At least when you order a cup of coffee they don’t give you a hard time.
77. Screaming at children over their grades, especially to the point of the child’s tears, is child abuse, pure and simple. It’s not funny and it’s not good parenting. It is a crushing, scarring, disastrous experience for the child. It isn’t the least bit funny.
78. People used to say my son looked like a Mexican Biggie. And when he was first born, memories of Biggie… you know, we didn’t always have the greatest days. For at least half the length of our marriage we were separated, so everyday was definitely not a good day.
79. A whopping 89 percent of buyers start their home search online. How your house looks online is the modern equivalent of ‘curb appeal.’ Rent a wide-angle lens and good lighting, get rid of your clutter and post at least eight great photos to win the beauty contest.
80. You must accept that you might fail then, if you do your best and still don’t win, at least you can be satisfied that you’ve tried. If you don’t accept failure as a possibility, you don’t set high goals, you don’t branch out, you don’t try – you don’t take the risk.
81. And you have a record company behind it, this is a key too, you need people to fight for your records, at least a little bit. So if you have a great song, it’s catchy, and you’ve got a little bit of help, I think that’s all you need. But there hasn’t been that in music.
82. Our situation today shows that beauty demands for itself at least as much courage and decision as do truth and goodness, and she will not allow herself to be separated and banned from her two sisters without taking them along with herself in an act of mysterious vengeance.
83. These women whose antics we smirk at good-naturedly in the pap-traps put themselves out there at least partly on their beauty they are in showbiz, and showing what they’ve got is part of their business as much as it is for male show-ponies from the Chippendales to George Clooney.
84. I challenge anybody to say that I wouldn’t know how to approach foreign policy because, unlike some of the other people, I at least have a foreign policy philosophy, which is an extension of the Reagan philosophy. Peace through strength, and my philosophy is peace through strength and clarity.