Sentences with Knee, Sentences about Knee in English
1. Alex is kneeling.
2. Steve banged his knee.
3. I have an ache in my knee.
4. Better die standing than live kneeling.
5. Did you enjoy the sight of me kneeling before you?
6. There’s a big difference between kneeling down and bending over.
7. Get up, Shahrzad al-Khayzuran. You kneel before no one. Least of all me.
8. Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.
9. Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees.
10. Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.
11. I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.
12. The first show I ever did, singing and dancing, was ‘Beauty and the Beast.’ I was playing Gaston. Gaston has red tights, knee high boots, and it’s very physical. I had headaches every day for two months.
13. I grabbed my mom and I went to the couch and I said, ‘Mom I want to ask Jesus to come into my heart.’ And I got on my knee and I asked Jesus to come into my heart, forgive me of my sins, and make me a child of God.
14. Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love.