Sentences with Job, Sentences about Job in English
1. I got my old job back.
2. Is your job permanent?
3. I like my job just fine.
4. This job calls for skill.
5. I lost my job on Tuesday.
6. I’d like my old job back.
7. You should quit that job now.
8. I’ll apply for the job today.
9. It was his job to gather eggs.
10. I started a new job last month.
11. I got a new job and bought a car.
12. Alex’s job creates extreme stress.
13. Alex’s job creates extreme stress.
14. He applied for the job and got it.
15. I hope your new job brings you luck.
16. I haven’t been able to find a job yet.
17. This job requires a lot of experience.
18. I congratulate you on a job well done.
19. We could not get a job at those times.
20. I like my job in spite of the low salary.
21. 141.I haven’t been able to find a job yet.
22. Parenting is an impossible job at any age.
23. Excuse me, what job experience do you have?
24. Has Alejandro started a new job this month?
25. A good job was offered me, hence I accepted it.
26. You can’t get a job unless you have experience.
27. She has been working in the same job for years.
28. Since no one else volunteered, the job is yours.
29. He did an excellent job of explaining the subject.
30. We are convinced that this job is perfect for you.
31. Yesterday we applied for a new job with my father.
32. Frank advised the job applicant to redo her resume.
33. We are convinced that this job is excellent for you.
34. We are convinced that this job is wonderful for you.
35. 117.She has a job interview, so she will go to Paris.
36. We are convinced that this job is magnificent for you.
37. Will he have learned all information about this job by May?
38. If you did what I told you, you would be at a better job now.
39. Even if Mark was offered a job in Paris, he wouldn’t accept it.
40. You need to use a newer computer. You can’t do your job with this.
41. As a mom I know that raising children is the hardest job there is.
42. You must do a job that will not only earn money but also be respected.
43. I just really think every job I do, I get this gypsy attitude to money.
44. Are you going on vacation in the summer or will you find a job and work?
45. When people say a knight’s job is all glory, I laugh and laugh and laugh.
46. I get my very own guardian angel? What, exactly, is your job description?
47. My sister got a job with an airline company and became a flight attendant.
48. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
49. Financial hardships were rough on us, even though Mom had a good job at G.M.
50. 137.Are you going on vacation in the summer or will you find a job and work?
51. The man will definitely get the job done extremely quickly, so rest assured.
52. It’s a terribly hard job to spend a billion dollars and get your money’s worth.
53. Part of a designer’s job is to get to know the audience they intend on serving.
54. The reason it does not do its job is that enough software is already in progress.
55. If you can speak more than two languages, you will see that you find a job easily.
56. 47.If I could speak english very well, I would look for a job in foreign companies.
57. 13.If you can speak more than two languages, you will see that you find a job easily.
58. As far as I’m concerned, there’s no job more important on the planet than being a mom.
59. That’s the real secret to job creation – not borrowing and spending more money in Washington.
60. In nature, everything has a job. The job of the fog is to beautify further the existing beauties!
61. Parenting is the most important job on the planet next to keeping Gary Busey off the nation’s highways.
62. Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.
63. Even though marriage is doomed, if you turned it into a job you like and really work at it – it can be salvaged.
64. If you put all your strength and faith and vigor into a job and try to do the best you can, the money will come.
65. That’s the beauty of being a comedian – it’s the one job you’re allowed to do that. We’re lucky. We’re really lucky.
66. I think the person who takes a job in order to live – that is to say, for the money – has turned himself into a slave.
67. Right now, my job is that I’m like an ambulance chaser. I’ve got to look for movies with white guys falling out of them.
68. The morning after my high-school graduation found me up early job hunting. The dream of college I put on the back burner.
69. I have to hit the gym. I have beauty appointments. I have to work toward my next job and maintaining my image, just like an athlete.
70. My everyday job is about superficial beauty, but when I’m not working I prefer to work on my inner beauty – I read a lot, I try to learn.