Sentences with Jealous, Sentences about Jealous
1. She burned with jealousy.
2. Jealousy was the motive for the murder.
3. More men die of jealousy than of cancer.
4. O, beware, my lord, of jealousy; it is the green-ey’d monster, which doth mock the meat it feeds on.
5. Wisdom I know is social. She seeks her fellows. But Beauty is jealous, and illy bears the presence of a rival.
6. I could tell by their audible gasps that the people on the beach were jealous of me when I found five shark’s teeth.
7. Jealousy, properly considered, is an essential element of true love: it is & an unceasing longing for the loved one’s welfare.
8. Nature is at work. Character and destiny are her handiwork. She gives us love and hate, jealousy and reverence. All that is ours is the power to choose which impulse we shall follow.
9. The reason death sticks so closely to life isn’t biological necessity; it’s envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it, a jealous, possessive love that grabs at what it can.
10. There is something mean in human nature that prefers to think evil, that gives a willing ear and a ready welcome to calumny, a sort of jealousy of goodness and greatness and things of good report.
11. Jealousy is both reasonable and belongs to reasonable men, while envy is base and belongs to the base, for the one makes himself get good things by jealousy, while the other does not allow his neighbour to have them through envy.
12. I feel like a lot of the female relationships I see on TV or in movies are in some way free of the kind of jealousy and anxiety and posturing that has been such a huge part of my female friendships, which I hope lessens a little bit with age.
13. I’m not really easy to live with! There needs to be unlimited patience and unconditional love. Men I’ve known before loved my independent spirit and were proud of my success, to the point that they’d become jealous of the time I devote to my career.