Sentences with Jacket, Sentences about Jacket in English
1. I was given a new jacket.
2. Pam handed him his jacket.
3. How much are those jackets?
4. Loose jackets are the latest fad.
5. That jacket is made of genuine leather.
6. Frank took off his jacket and hung it up.
7. The man pulled his jacket hood over his head.
8. Emily decided to buy a skirt instead of a jacket.
9. Though the weather was cold, we decided not to wear our jackets.
10. Even though the weather was cold, we decided not to wear our jackets.
11. A torn jacket is soon mended, but hard words bruise the heart of a child.
12. This morning someone sent me a very funny photo of me holding their puppy. We have matching colour jackets.
13. Women thrive on novelty and are easy meat for the commerce of fashion. Men prefer old pipes and torn jackets.
14. Going to the movies was a big event in my youth. My father would be the initiator – he’d have me put on a jacket to see a film.