Sentences with invasion, Sentences about invasion
1. France and Britain joined the invasion.
2. This book deals with the invasion of the Romans.
3. Japan launched a new invasion of China in July, 1937.
4. An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.
5. One resists the invasion of armies; one does not resist the invasion of ideas.
6. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers.
7. All it can see in an original idea is potential change, and hence an invasion of its prerogatives.
8. Every sickness has an alien quality, a feeling of invasion and loss of control that is evident in the language we use about it.
9. Each new generation born is in effect an invasion of civilization by little barbarians, who must be civilized before it is too late.
10. There is a determined though unseen bravery that defends itself foot by foot in the darkness against the fatal invasions of necessity and dishonesty.