Sentences with interested, Sentences about interested in English
1. Why are you not interested?
2. I’m interested in this book.
3. We are interested in studying German culture.
4. They could go to the movies if you are interested.
5. They would go to the movies if you are interested.
6. I could help you with Spanish if you are interested.
7. I’m not really interested in thinking about marriage or kids at all.
8. Parents are not interested in justice, they’re interested in peace and quiet.
9. Remember, I’m a doctor’s daughter. So obviously I’m interested in all medical things.
10. The truth is that parents are not really interested in justice. They just want quiet.
11. I’m not trying to stump anybody… it’s the beauty of the language that I’m interested in.
12. I’m not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You’re as old as you feel.
13. If you are interested in microbiology, you should follow this man who is working on genetics.
14. I am very interested and fascinated how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
15. I think a dad has to make his daughter feel that he’s genuinely interested in what she’s going through.
16. An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her.
17. You know, a lot of people are just interested in, in building a company so they can make money and get out.
18. There are movies where we are interested in seeing people’s lives without agreeing with what they’re doing.
19. I think I’ve become more like my mom just because of what we’re both interested in, children and teaching and writing.
20. American men, as a group, seem to be interested in only two things, money and breasts. It seems a very narrow outlook.
21. Only men who are not interested in women are interested in women’s clothes. Men who like women never notice what they wear.
22. Anyone who wants to sell you overnight success or wealth is not interested in your success they are interested in your money.
23. I’ve never stunned anyone except in our D.A. lessons,” said Luna, sounding mildly interested. “That was noisier than I thought it would be.
24. Everyone is interested in war, in that people don’t want it to happen. I’m much more interested in peace than in war but it’s important to understand why we fight.
25. A lot of music you might listen to is pretty vapid, it doesn’t always deal with our deeper issues. These are the things I’m interested in now, particularly at my age.
26. Deep listening is miraculous for both listener and speaker.When someone receives us with open-hearted, non-judging, intensely interested listening, our spirits expand.
27. In my second year, after moving to the Medical School, I began the courses of Anatomy and Physiology. I had begun to see that I was interested in cells and their functions.
28. No, my mom kind of led me toward acting. She wanted to be an actress when she was younger. That made me interested in it when I was a kid, because she and I are very close.
29. I wasn’t very good about juggling family and my career. I was interested in who was coming to the children’s birthday party, what my son was writing. I was thinking about Legos.
30. I don’t know why, but the older I get the more interested I get in my parents’ marriage. And it’s interesting to be married yourself, too, because there is an inevitable comparison.
31. I was always interested in fashion and beauty. I was fifteen when I was scouted in a flea market. Two years later, I arrived in New York. I was in awe because it was like another planet.
32. I like being in movies that have a great story. I’m not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It’s a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work.
33. Beauty is the disinterested one, without which the ancient world refused to understand itself, a word which both imperceptibly and yet unmistakably has bid farewell to our new world, a world of interests, leaving it to its own avarice and sadness.
34. It is sad that the Republican leadership is not as interested as they say they are in protecting the institution of marriage as they are in waging a campaign to divide and distract the American people from the real issues that need to be addressed.
35. But I spent just two calendar years at Cornell University, though it was covering more than three years of work, and then went to medical school and did become interested in psychiatry, and even helped form a kind of psychiatry club in medical school.
36. I love Rauschenberg. I love that he created a turning point in visual history, that he redefined the idea of beauty, that he combined painting, sculpture, photography, and everyday life with such gall, and that he was interested in, as he put it, ‘the ability to conceive failure as progress.’